Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Has anyone got the enhanced edition of the rulebook on iOS? I preordered it last night but now the enhanced edition has completed disappeared from :australia: iBooks :-/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Yeast posted:

Downloaded this morning. Got it.

Argh. Not Aussie I'm guessing? Every other freaking book is there except the EE Rulebook.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Solemn Sloth posted:

Anyone tried the iBook versions of the rule books? Strongly considering getting them. I'm getting the death guard portion of the starter set I'm splitting with a friend, they're taking the rule book, so I thought I'd look at getting the digital versions so I can read it on the train or lunch break

I preordered the Enhanced edition of the rule book and still can't bloody download it. Seems to have vanished.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Floppychop posted:

So after a quick read through the codex Orks can make their own hokey "slam boss".

What are your thoughts overall? I just picked up the book, but I’ve been out of the game a long time so dunno how it holds up.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Badger are doing their birthday sale thing again. You gotta do a couple of things via their Facebook post but seems well worth it - $55 USD for any airbrush, and apparently they've worked out a deal with USPS to get reasonable international shipping if that matters to you. I think I'm gonna pick up a Sotar for fine detail to go with my Patriot 105.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

I grabbed a Sotar 20/20 too. I think it came to $127 AUD shipped which is pretty drat good.