Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
i am waiting for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
describe the glass mountain in further detail because it entices my interest more than the castle

Sole.Sushi

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Putty posted:

describe the glass mountain in further detail because it entices my interest more than the castle

What if the castle is also made of glass? What if the mountain and the castle are made of the same piece of glass??

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
It was a hella bad idea to put the restroom on the top floor of my glass castle. No privacy I tell you.

Everyone gets to see me take a dump in the glass distortion and reflections. The glass pipes conceal nothing as a smelly poo appears to magically fly past the foyer and kitchen. Sometimes the dog chases said crap phantom around the whole house.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
this is when you get out your shrink ray, shrink me, and you tell me to go in the model of castle on top of the glass mountain, isn't it?

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Where the flip did I put that glass of water? Why does this keep happening?

Twenty Four

The butler of glass castle sighs as once again he performs his daily duty to pointlessly close all the blinds and curtains.

Pizzatime

weirdly, the inhabitabts of glass castle all have perpetually broken noses

Manifisto

I am throwing stones, I am throwing all the stones. gently caress you glib colloquial aphorisms, you are not the boss of me!!!

alnilam

Putty posted:

It was a hella bad idea to put the restroom on the top floor of my glass castle. No privacy I tell you.

Everyone gets to see me take a dump in the glass distortion and reflections. The glass pipes conceal nothing as a smelly poo appears to magically fly past the foyer and kitchen. Sometimes the dog chases said crap phantom around the whole house.

later you also see mario and luigi seemingly floating thru the same space

cda

by Hand Knit
i recline on my chaise in my castle atop the glass mouintain, hoping my prince will arrive soon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

welcome...to jurglassic peak

alnilam

It bankrupted my kingdom but these diamond cannonballs were all worth it if it finally means a successful attack on the glasstle

Ultra Spoot

But if the glass mountain shatters, does the castle not go with it? YOU FOOL

Manifisto

the castle's defenses consist of thousands of barrels of those sticky gel wall walkers

I keep hoping for an invasion as an excuse to use them, but so far my social media insults have failed to rile anyone up enough to come at me

ty nesamdoom!

cda

by Hand Knit
many princes have tried to summit this glass mpountain but all have perished, cut to pieces on the jagged edges of glass ravines, or losing their purchase on its smooth sides and tumbling hard miles to their death, still, at the top, perfumed and bedecked with white flowers, i await

----------------

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
cda what are you doing get down from there your going to hurt yourself

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

They Might Be

im on a ladder but i only went half way up. dont worry my friend tom is holding it

They Might Be

i also posted without editing

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

cda what are you doing get down from there your going to hurt yourself

im parting my lips slightly as i lean out over the parapet, chest heaving as i hope that among my many suitors, there is one who will not end the day as a battered, gashed corpse

----------------

alnilam

*tying suction cups to hands and knees*

cda

by Hand Knit
the castle library is stocked with many books, some fictional, and some instructional, that have awakened me to the first flush of womanly desire, and yet no matter how many times i pore over their illustrations by the candlelight, i know that the sweet ache i feel is only a whisper of the all-consuming pleasure of another person's touch

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
it has been so lonely here, since my parents tripped and fell down the mountain

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
in my bed i lie motionless, held tight by dreams of the one who will give me my release. birds enter a chamber through my window and feed me bright, juicy berries. who will climb this castle and awake my senses from the slumber my mind can contemplate, but never penetrate

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
check my instagram, for more pictures of the glass mountain

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
perhaps the princess must find love not from the visage of a man, but instead her own in the reflections of glass mountain

FutonForensic

everyone has a big laugh at the dumbass who brings a pick to climb glass mountain, instead of us pros who are covered head to toe in suction cups

Starman Super DX

FutonForensic posted:

everyone has a big laugh at the dumbass who brings a pick to climb glass mountain, instead of us pros who are covered head to toe in suction cups

lol at anyone who doesn't just go completely naked while using friction to climb :smuggo:

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Ultra Spoot

Looks like my degree from how to get to a person in a castle on top of a glass mountain college is finally gonna pay off.

cda

by Hand Knit

Ultra Spoot posted:

Looks like my degree from how to get to a person in a castle on top of a glass mountain college is finally gonna pay off.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A vehicle drives up to the base of the glass mountain to a secret entrance. A lone figure gets out. It stands about 6 foot tall, gray and white, with long ears like a rabbit. Upon closer inspection it IS a rabbit, more specifically, a person wearing a bunny suit, holding a carefully wrapped present in their hands. The rabbit-clad person walks up to a formerly hidden access panel which slides over to reveal a control panel. The figure presses a button, and a voice could be heard:

"Candy-gram for CDA!"

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Sole.Sushi

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

cda posted:

A dashing helicopter pilot will be the prince you seek.

FutonForensic

the strongest princes and knights could not reach the summit, but greg, the bong and crack pipe smith, carved out enough bongs and crack pipes to reduce the mountain to molehill

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
glass mountain is brought to you by the fine folks at Windex

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
prince failure keeps trying to climb up and apparently doesn't know how to take care of his personal hygiene because now the castle is COVERED in skin oil. THANKS, PAL.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Peg Sliderskew

cda posted:

Now that I am very invested in this story, what is the background behind your parent's decision to make their home on a glass mountain rather than a more traditional 3 bed semi in Windsor?

Courtesy of Manifisto

little munchkin
you're actually on top of an rear end mountain, op

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

little munchkin posted:

you're actually on top of an rear end mountain, op

I predicted this post before i clicked lol

treasure bear

trying to fashion crampons and a climbing pick from bits of my helicopter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

little munchkin posted: