Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
i am waiting for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
i recline on my chaise in my castle atop the glass mouintain, hoping my prince will arrive soon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
many princes have tried to summit this glass mpountain but all have perished, cut to pieces on the jagged edges of glass ravines, or losing their purchase on its smooth sides and tumbling hard miles to their death, still, at the top, perfumed and bedecked with white flowers, i await

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Starman Super DX posted:

cda what are you doing get down from there your going to hurt yourself

im parting my lips slightly as i lean out over the parapet, chest heaving as i hope that among my many suitors, there is one who will not end the day as a battered, gashed corpse

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
the castle library is stocked with many books, some fictional, and some instructional, that have awakened me to the first flush of womanly desire, and yet no matter how many times i pore over their illustrations by the candlelight, i know that the sweet ache i feel is only a whisper of the all-consuming pleasure of another person's touch

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
it has been so lonely here, since my parents tripped and fell down the mountain

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
in my bed i lie motionless, held tight by dreams of the one who will give me my release. birds enter a chamber through my window and feed me bright, juicy berries. who will climb this castle and awake my senses from the slumber my mind can contemplate, but never penetrate

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
check my instagram, for more pictures of the glass mountain

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Ultra Spoot posted:

Looks like my degree from how to get to a person in a castle on top of a glass mountain college is finally gonna pay off.

• Locked thread