Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
That's right my little strombolis. We're gonna put BYOB ADS in the lepers colony. Why? It's where the best posters look! (also it's free)

Make a cool image advertising BYOB or chillinternet.club full of fluffy animals or whatever and post it here. I'll probate you for a sixer with your image as the reason! If you don't want to get probated then I'll gladly take the fall for you provided your image isn't weird or malicious.

"Friend"ly Guidelines:

1) One big ad per day in the lepers colony as to not clog it.
2) Maximum image size of 500x500 pixels. Size isn't everything here! Also keep filesize in mind for that SH/SC guy still using a 56k modem.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Brock Samsonite posted:

Oh hey Putty. I watch you on YouTube. I didn't know you were on BYOB too

like and subscribe!!!

Manifisto posted:

this is a great idea for a probe thread

I'll do something original (hopefully), but to start with here's an ad I created a while back that I don't think was ever used

honestly it might be even better to have a crab adventure one tho

could I ask to get my probe in the eveningish/overnight?

Thatsa very good image. And yeah I plan to do most probes at night EST. Make a note if you live in a different time zone.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

vanisher posted:

Can you make probe reasons with url tags?

That's great

I think so!

Also for recycled banner ads I think I can do more than one a day!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how much longer is the domain going to direct to byob anyway, thought of that cause I forget when you said it expires

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

myDad posted:

I'll eat a probe for one of these

youy'll have to make a byob ad!!!

If any less image inclined friends have an idea to advertise byob via text probation let me know

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

They Might Be posted:

Probe image link totally worked! Also just noticed the spicy tag this thread has, that'd cost ya ten bucks back in my day

Iks cannot use bannable tags cause they'll get banned but we can edit the thread after it is posted to get those tags

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
We gonna need more ads soon! Also if you have an idea on how non image-savy people can contribute please tell me I am scared.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

drilldo squirt posted:

Adds in the leper colony are good.

Spelling fail

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

alnilam posted:

does anyone have the old "byob its good" ms paint sun one

has anyone seen my sun???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

They Might Be posted:

edit: feel free to probe me with these but they're more for the people who are willing but don't have that creative collection sub

love these

• Locked thread