Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
They Might Be

great thread idea!

edit: made another, and want to thank unsplash, pixabay, and flickr's advanced search for giving terrible photoshoppers license free creative commons images.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

Putty posted:

how much longer is the domain going to direct to byob anyway, thought of that cause I forget when you said it expires

i bought another year, so the middle of 2019

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 17, 2017

They Might Be

Probe image link totally worked! Also just noticed the spicy tag this thread has, that'd cost ya ten bucks back in my day

They Might Be

Putty posted:

has anyone seen my sun???

jason?!?!

:justpost:

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Jun 30, 2017

They Might Be

edit: feel free to probe me with these but they're more for the people who are willing but don't have that creative collection sub

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

this is fantastic.

• Locked thread