Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

C-Euro posted:

Nite krew what are some cool things I should teach myself in my spare time

learn to play music or basketball imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

i can't wait 4 our first shredded prez

an instagram model prez by 2032

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

did that start with W? i remember that phrase from then

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

lol i screencapped this and wasnt gonna post it but now i have to

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

PostNouveau posted:

I won the powerball jackpot, AMA

i heard she has a terrible secret. you don't have to tell us or anything, we're not entitled to that info

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

2 days after pussygate

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

haha

lol

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Parity warning posted:

imagine having to be trumps teammate in any 2v2 Mario party game. gently caress that

his wealthy uncalloused hands would be a disaster at stick rotation

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

It is extremely sad that the 2016 election will only live on in memory & nostalgia. There's just no way it could ever be topped.

they say this every time. trump's gonna get primaried and its gonna own

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Jose posted:

there are some really good photoshops in my gbs trump thread

i like this one

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i think he'll win his primary, but it'll be him vs some neocon or paleocon weirdo and that's when he's at his best anyway

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

i thought he would be as bad as W.'s 2 terms, but in 1 term, which is pretty bad! might actually come true still

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/dril/status/795712640593104904

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

SKULL.GIF posted:

that's entirely a scam operation though
i think its more for his mental health

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

okay the poster is what sells this one the best

its so well done w/the lighting and depth of field, im very impressed

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

theres a lot of gems that go through the cracks in trump thread, even previous ones

kellyanne shops, alex jones running gif etc

its a good idea

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

aw man this would've been good to have around during statuegate

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

I'm old enough to remember coverage of the crack epidemic and the unspoken but always understood sentiment of "good, another one off of welfare" when there was a story of someone dying or going to prison

these fucks are getting a national emergency and billions of dollars funneled to rehab facilities (almost definitely run by GOP donors)

its weird tho, yes its getting more attention because white people, but i still feel like its not being given much attention at all if you consider the death rates and all that. usgov cares about white addicts more than others, but they still dont care about addicts much.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

yeah i think the racial hypocrisy is really awful, but its also like, these people shouldn't be dying. the government isn't doing much of anything to help, and anyway even though white deaths are surging, minority overdose deaths are also going up

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

punchymcpunch posted:

i cant believe blah blah blah jeb!

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

is there a way to quote posts from the old trump thread in comedy purgatory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

LegoMan posted:

You can quote whatever you want

yeah i just mean so it links back to the old post and has the ops username and whatever. :effort:

• Locked thread