Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

pis s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

that womans face is the most disturbing thing I've seen in his comics

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

out of the republican field who is the most fuckable

jeb bush's gun

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

comeyshitter

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Ekster posted:

i like all these people who are personally invested in idiot politicians who fall flat on their face over and over again in the most public and humiliating way possible

is it really that hard to just admit you voted for a moron and move on with your life? oh wait it's 2017 never ever admit mistakes no matter the consequences

tirmp winning is the single moment of glory in their lives. they won the big high school football game and nothing else matters

*trump voter's husband is deported*

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

there's also a few "theresa may is autistic" theories being thrown around but an autist would actually be way better with numbers

her special interest is scolding poor people

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

wow he looks real bad bald

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

I always thought it would be cool to have a dog that has a job and then he has to give the money to you because what's a dog going to do with money anyways.

I want a dog that scares the piss out of geese for a living

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

prefect posted:

"Merchant of Venom" is good.

merchant of Amber foamy venom

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trumpq

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

sex pig nice

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

I read all of this

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

can somebody explain the backstory to these images thanks

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Duscat posted:

people keep repeating this like a mantra, but sorry guys, the pendulum is falling back, we still all need healthcare and foreign relations not based on the whims of a madman, and while tromolomppodomp was a fun diversion, it's time to sober up and think about our futures again

people that followed the campaign really closely have had their perception of reality ruined by tromp. fact is campaigning and actually governing poo poo are really different in terms of matteringg

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:yikes:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

the immigrant families being tortured is a v bad turn of events

trump

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/876394578777174021

I know this tweet is "old news" by now, but I really think we should stop and appreciate that at 7 am on Father's Day, our disgusting awful President was surrounded by family on vacation, and was so miserable that he felt the need to tweet this, in the desperate hope that this would give him the validation that he desperately wants right now, because he can't get it from his family.

Our President is so loving pathetic, it owns.

he is so desperate to be more loved than Obama lmol

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

:rip: in a couple of months my dude

this photo rules

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

deadgoon posted:

well its WORKING i have spent far more time thinking about trump than i ever did about obama

lol that is your concept of love

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

zen death robot posted:

funny thing is he lied about obamas numbers by using the "strongly support" and comparing it to his "overall support" column

if he did apples to apples he's in deep poo poo as far as that poll goes and Obama trounced him either way

trumps a liar?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Rah! posted:

guac the vote

r u ready to guac n roll

rock out with your guac out

What time is it? It's Jeb! o' guac!

Jeb!

this poster was paid $800k for developing these slogans for jebs campaign

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Lastgirl posted:

*beats son for wearing a jersey and not a suit to a ballpark game*

sounds like something a hater loser would do :thunk:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

anyone remember manafort's bumbling denial of russian ties?

that was :discourse:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Zas posted:

say what you will about the right, but they know how 2 dad hurt children

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Bert Roberge posted:

Kill em after they spawn from the womb or they don't count towards your k/d ratio.

the only moral spawn camping is my spawn camping

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Ekster posted:

lmao @ buying a fidget spinner rather than pumping your veins full with adderall

a wise man bowed his head and said 'dose down twice strong'

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Agrajag posted:

lol is it something unique to the IT demo that attracts turds that go hype for apple products and stupid fads like fidget spinners and other techbro poo poo?

asd

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

scoop: nobody wants to switch to a different system that is different from what they're used to

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Reality Winner posted:

Is saying Yes, Trump is under investigation and is complying fully and will be exonerated that loving hard to say

it is when you're guilty as fuuuuuuck and know the second people start investigating you're done

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Newt has always been a hypocritical hack.

he seems to be adapting well to the idiot sycophantic fascism of trump

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

hey guys check this out

neo gliberal

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

Also all of the infighting in the world doesn't matter if the dems refuse to offer any sort of alternative to the republicans

There's a really big chance that liberals are going to point to Ossoff winning as a reason why everything is fine and they need to stay the course of bipartisanship and corporate lackeys, which will absolutely get them killed in 2018

the dem party can be counted on to be useless and refuse to change unless it gets tea partied and lovely dems start losing primaries. that's the only thing that matters

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:same:

Republicans are having their town halls devolve into riots, so they decided to stop going. Id love to be surprised by the Dems, but no amount of "Dornal Trimpm Bad" is gonna do anything if they're only offering to poor people is that they're gonna use lube

It's June 2017 how has this lesson not been learned yet lmao

hey this wouldn't be Gilded Age 2 if there was a political party willing to recognize the impending economic disaster from having massive segments of the country be massively in debt and unable to afford to live

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

It's almost like the entirety of our political class is devoted to staring at their bellybuttons for thinkpiece ideas :thunk:

my fav is the subclass that's devoted to worshipping the first lady like a celebrity

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

:cripes:

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol, what a dumb rear end in a top hat? why did he vote for Romney in 2012? he doesnt strike me as someone having issues with obama from the left(because they wouldnt vote for mittens or trump). what the gently caress did he think was going to happen? also lol at trump being Pro LGBT. i wont say he hates LGBT folks. he probaly just doesnt give a poo poo about them, if he cared so much about being socialy left, he would have ran for the DNC.

he is a loving idiot that identifies with the gops platform of I am great gently caress everyone

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

beat ur kidz im [...] sayin

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Squizzle posted:

menendez bros, theres a callback i wasnt expecting

[solemnly] trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Baloogan posted:

take the usual north american insanity and put it in a world of entirely comprised of ned flanderes

Hens love roosters

Geese love ganders

everyone else loves ned flanders

• Locked thread