Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
RIP previous Trump thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
TRUMP

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

a helpful bear posted:

probably moved to mod forum bc some idiot photoshopped a bad thing

was it the ben carson aiming at jared photo? because if so :lol:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Third World Reggin posted:

lol if you don;'t have something grabbing and auto sorting all images from every website you ever visit

i build a new server for just this purpose

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

triple sulk posted:

remember when trump was prez

i...i don't know how to say this, sulk.

but trump is still prez :(

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Guy Goodbody posted:

they didn't even delete the old thread, they made it mods only. Now the mods get their own Trump thread and we're stuck with this one

zdr :argh:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zyla posted:

this is your big opportunity ill put ur best fan art in the op

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
nobody in this thread has posted an actual TRUMP tweet yet, smdh
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

the paradigm shift posted:

jfc just edit the posts and hand out some bans is that too hard I had hoped cspam got deleted for a minute there my heart can't take this kind of punishment

we've already got a shiny new trump thread, who needs that old busted trump thread anymore??

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
i for one am excited that we have a new thread because I can start over and make insightful, meaningful posts instead of constantly shitposting

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

dont worry i think ive already hosed everything up

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/875910373085515776
:thunk:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

oh yeah that reminds me

i tried the mayo thing for grilled cheese today and it was very good, highly recommend

im still skeptical tbh

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
also i just dont wanna be the guy who puts mayo on his grilled cheese...but i suppose if ur eating grilled cheese anyway it kinda doesn't matter

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

D1E posted:

LOL remember when hosed the debate chair

:911: Never Forget
https://twitter.com/ughHugs/status/785301585916198912

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I mean, think of it this way

mayo is a cooking fat, essentially

butter is also a cooking fat, but with a lower smoke point and is harder to spread evenly across bread, so you run the risk of burning or spotty results

i'm sure it works really well tbh, but i don't use bread or mayo like, ever so itll be a while before i give it a shot. maybe when i visit my grandparents this summer.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
facts dont matter anymore

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

SKULL.GIF posted:

cooking is one of life's fine pleasures and everyone should learn how to cook at least several things

a moment where you can just get away from everything, the endless hypermanufacturion, and create something special and ephemeral and scrumptious for yourself and only yourself (and some of your loved ones)

yea one of the best decisions ive made in the past couple years was buying my cast iron pan. i also picked up a pressure cooker a few weeks ago which i am extremely excited to start using

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/WMUR9/status/875920980845117440

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

deadgoon posted:

is jared kushner ok i heard the authorities were worried he was in danger

ben carson must be stopped

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

The Snoo posted:

I've always melted the butter in the pan when grilling bread/sandwiches, I've never spread it on the bread wth

congrats on never making proper grilled sandwiches

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
what in the hell is fancy grilled cheese? you've got bread and cheese and butter (or i guess mayo), are white people trying to screw up yet another comfort food staple by making it 'artisanal'??

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JosefStalinator posted:

poo poo goons this thing just crawled on my windowsill wtf is it

if the answer isn't 'something that's dead' then ur doing something wrong

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Nah spiders are creepy AF

I am actually watching Arrested Development though

e: season 2 episode 6, the Christmas party

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JosefStalinator posted:

dont kill spiders my friends

true death crew know that since death is certain, there's no need to speed it up for our spider and bug friends

counterpoint: Kill all spiders

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

does trump literally not understand the concept of decision makers being responsible for their decisions regardless of what advice they did or did not receive?

No he does not.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Trump was apparently slapping his teachers around in grade school, the concept of consequences is completely foreign to him

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

NecroMonster posted:

i hope someone beats bill cosby to death with a tire iron while screaming "hey hey hey" in his evil old piece of poo poo face

he's totally gonna walk isn't he? :smith:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
where can i watch LoGH? I need a new show.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

ok so ... why can i not click on the thread?

like, the thread still exists. it is in my bookmarks. somehow its views keep increasing. but clicking on it takes me to that error.

is it just not possible to actually delete threads on this forum? or something? cannot the offending post just be removed?

i am not a clever man, please explain the internet to me like im 5

zdr skips leg days

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

JosefStalinator posted:

if you posted in there you better lawyer up (and make sure your lawyer's lawyered up)

look at this poster who can afford a lawyer

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

banks and creditkarma do what are called soft pulls on your credit and access the same data

a hard pull is like when you go to finance a car or apply for a mortgage. you get a ding on your credit rating because it tells people "hey I'm looking to take on more debt."

your bank does soft pulls on your credit on like a monthly basis and thats why you get applications for Discover cards and whatever that you shred because youre afraid someone is going to steal your idenity. soff pulls dont ding your credit rating

its a boring distinction but hey i used to do that for a living

also, you can get a free copy of your actual credit report from each of the 3 major credit report companies once per year, so once every 4 months if you are really concerned about it. Don't ever pay for credit info unless you are actually in some poo poo.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Can anyone link a good summary of what happened with that London tower that went up in flames?

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
While I appreciate the post summaries I still don't understand what exactly happened and why the Tory's are getting blamed for it

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

BeOSPOS posted:

holy poo poo lowtax considering shutting down cspam at midnight cuz of night crew poo poo :eyepop: :rip:

FAKE NEWS

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter posted:

rich people in neighboring towers thought the poor people towers looked ugly

so they had the poor towers covered up with something fancy looking. except the fancy looking stuff was basically napkins soaked in kerosene so everyone baked to death in a giant concrete oven

cumshitter posted:

on top of that the fire emergency people told everyone in the tower "lol it's concrete just sit there and chill" and a lot of people called htier loved ones saying "your tower is on fire!"

"no its ok they told us to chill here lol. get it? chill here lol we will bef ine"

awesome, sounds like things are going great over there

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Zas posted:

wait was it this thread or the other one where the mayo on grilled cheese convo happened? becaus its a shame to have lost that one, that was good stuff

its been both

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Thank you all for educating me on the London Tower Fire.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winner posted:

Why did the old thread make like hillary and go away foreever

Sleepy Ben did a Photoshop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

GobiasIndustries posted:

Thank you all for educating me on the London Tower Fire.

I didn't know much at all about it but it's good to know that people are horrible shits, not just in America but all over the place

• Locked thread