Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

UR MAM FAM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

o poo poo i don't have YOU WATCH THE NEIGHBORHOOD I'LL WATCH THE SKY saved on this comp can someone else plz post it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

haha it was a trap

caught

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

old thred still has 2 unread posts that are going to drive me loving nuts ZDR

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also I don't think the high elf pun video is FROM anything except itself as a one off

I don't think there's any video dedicated especially to beautiful elven princesses debasing themselves with the devil weed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

eonwe posted:

they were hilarious too

rip u

gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ZDR will never kill CSPAM because every time he floats the idea as a joke we pretty much rush him begging for him to do it and stomp on our balls and I think it unsettles him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

it's definitely gone a week after Piss Tape is shown on national television

it's lasting forever then

national television won't even show people cussing while they're gunning people down uncensored. No way the POTUS getting peed on bigly would get aired uncensored

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

daw thanks. some dude wants 2 actually pay me 2 do arts and im super stoked about it

make sure everything is ranch-themed

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

yeah we'll make it

to wherever ewe need to be

which is wherever we end up

SQUIZZLE WILL JUSTIFY THIS PHILOSOPHY *passes out in gutter*

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i know that photoshop and Ben was, at best, aiming over Kush's shoulder and for sure would've dozed off before pulling the trigger

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Addamere posted:

what happened to old thread?

can someone dig up those links posted about african americans beginning to arm themselves and whites/nra being very frightened about it? i know i either posted or quoted a couple but i cannot click on the old thread to find it, tia

doin't post about this poo poo

if the right/NRA realizes liberals and minorities are buying guns they'll crack down again

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

im the scholar that insists that Jeb! bush becoming a meme on the somethingawful forums has cultural and historical significance

im the scholar sneaking up on that scholar about to give them a wedige for being a huge Jeb! sympathizing nerd

once ur done with ur swirlie maybe realize that he's a sociopath nobody who deserves his fate as a joke

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

wow geez are you one of my actual reviewers?

these goddamned low flow toilets allow way too much back talk and sass, makes my job as a terrorizing jock soooo much harder

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

when u decide to multiclass ur high elf

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NecroMonster posted:

3 high elf/2 retard

dat str bonus tho.....

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

cooking is one of life's fine pleasures and everyone should learn how to cook at least several things

a moment where you can just get away from everything, the endless hypermanufacturion, and create something special and ephemeral and scrumptious for yourself and only yourself (and some of your loved ones)

learning to cook is awesome, it's like a socially useful skill that you can still utilize when drunk like being a soldier or diplomat but without the pay or hours

in case of apoclpsoe times of course

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

wanna survive in a seige or the post-apocalypse? learn to fix shoes, or refill lighters

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol bard

have fun getting beaten to death with ur own lute

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tho to be fair in my current campaign I have one player playing a Bard and he's a serious loving terror

he's also a graduate student in music and so he'll bust out gorgeous songs to support his actions and of course if my player does something like that he's getting his way

but also he gives everybody else a ton of d6 rolls for everything you can imagine

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also as someone with acrophobia, let me tell you that the worst things in the world are unexpected glass bottom elevators

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TWIST FIST posted:

wow that last thread didnt last long

that's why we called it the TWIST FIST LOVE MAKING THREAD

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

nice cheat rolls haxor

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

A 16 CHARISMA BARD? WHAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE MICK STAGGER

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've been enormously enjoying 5e and I don't give a poo poo what the Ben Jacobs broken glasses swirlie nerd crowd has to say about it

Barbarians are pretty goddamned game breaking but of course something always is

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the whole point of grilled cheese is that it's simple cuisine for poor people

having d-luxe grilled cheese is like having haute cuisine borscht or some poo poo

dumb as hell

you know instinctively, as a human, how to make proper grilled cheese

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Zyla posted:

my rush to secure the thread made me forget this forum doesnt let op's change the title at will

:smith:

I have some funny ideas

just send ZDR like 30 messages an hour and e'll change it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Agean90 posted:

tbh id rather barbarians be game breaking than a magic class. those seem to attract the worst people

this was my take as well, wizards have been insanely broken for every other edition, it's time for someone else to have the top spot

Plus despite being horribly broken, they aren't badly so. They're basically just invincible but with being creative with resistances or with damage (psychic) you can easily balance them out. Waaaay harder to do so with wizards in previous editions

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Jazerus posted:

ya magic classes are my fav but only if you don't play them like a dickhead by totally outshining everyone else, it's okay to be a pivotal part of an encounter but don't just wave your hand and solve everything yourself

the fact that you have to think about whether you're being a poo poo just by using your class's abilities is why d&d casters are poorly designed

my last campaign, my "self insert NPC" was a wizard with tons of obviously powerful artifacts and whatnot, but my party didn't interrogate him

then in the middle of combat, they realized he was modeled after Rincewind, and when poo poo hit the fan all he would do is cast Gaseous Form and bail

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3UfxyIdgs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

poo poo goons this thing just crawled on my windowsill wtf is it

looks like a big spider

what region do you live in

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

my parents just moved up to the sierra nevada about 45 minutes from lake tahoe

does this help

EDIT: I am at their house

probably a camel spider or related family

harmless but scary looking, if you have ladies around let it crawl around on your arm to make you look brave and manly

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I have a collection of cellar and house spiders in this apartment that I am quite attached to

It's either that or endless stink bugs and gnats and ticks

My house spiders haven't shown up yet this year still though, and my cellar babies are still only in the storage space :qq:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

rofl theres no way im brave enough to let a spider crawl on me

edit: thanks for the ID tho

that's fine, just don't kill it!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mr. Sharps posted:

note they can bite the poo poo out of u (not poisonous but hurts)

ya they can but it's pretty rare, mostly they just want to bail to darker hunting grounds and will just skitter off of any obviously large animal that's moving around

Deffo not what I'd recommend trying though, if you aren't comfy with predatory bugs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

JosefStalinator posted:

hes safely hiding in the vent at my feet, waiting until i forget about him to crawl up my leg and make me scream like a lady

haha, adorbz, sounds like my wolfies and (this season at least) my house centipedes.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

predators are....... good

I don't mean to sound sentimental but my house spider fam hasn't shown up yet and they're a month late and I'm actually pretty upset about it :(

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

like I always tell squeamish people

"if you can learn to live with cellar spiders, that is all you will ever need to learn to live with"

of course house centipedes are even better predators than them but people get nervous when you say they're highly mobile and active at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Squizzle posted:

one you see house centipedes yr walls are already full of them

they're great to have around but tough to sell people on

• Locked thread