Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

For new page: the chapo reddit is good

Look out DT, a sun!

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Agrajag posted:

if white supremacists want to kill wall street/chicago bankers I wouldn't stop em. hell I might even help em.

Thing is they'll probably only go after the jewish ones and then subsequently turn their guns on minorities

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Good for the cavs, bad for boston imo

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Zyla posted:

disagree strongly

think its amazing for boston

Kyrie has what, one year left? Crowder is a great stretch 4 and Isaiah is basically kyrie level with worse defense

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Then again kyrie and hayward could be a hell of an o...

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

hay fam what did i miss? current thread title gives me :hai: hopes

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

im the drudge font

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

There were so many things that I missed out on enjoying for a while because I had thought like this for a while in my early 20s. It was making me miserable, and those people are just driving themselves insane being stuck in that kind of thought pattern where they have to make sure that it reflects their tastes to represent them as a person, it's just another form of unconscious branding.

So by destroying that notion, was I finally free to enjoy whatever the gently caress I wanted. There's art critique, and then there's art critics.

Stay the gently caress away from the critics, they're ghoulish people who passively aggressively try to undermine people for what they do or engage in. They serve no constructive agenda whatsoever and are oxygen thieves, so people who sperg out about genres and categorization can die in a fire because they're inflexible and will never grow lmebo, they really won't so they're resigned to that shithole of negativity every time there's a challenge to the very world that they have so carefully built as part of a brand identity, that they feel threatened that there's a much needed fresh air and change to it that they lash out, screeching.

It's the same as gamers, really. Same exact idea in politics too, when it comes to pundits.

We're all victims of captialist branding. It's just that politics is just more aware of this conundrum more than ever when you have Cheeto Mussolini who is literally an empty shell of a man and represents everything garish and abhorrent about American Capitalism in the form of Brandspeak that we can no longer deny that we're brands either, and its making us sad and angry in the void of our purposeless existence that we sought to distract with said brands.

a lot of good points but i asked mustard or mayo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

one is the obsequious slave of a cthulu-esque monster, the other is laverne

• Locked thread