Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

just use magic missile idiots, it nmever misses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this is what mice will look like in the post-apocalyptic hellscape

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

anime tupac posted:

does anyone else remember trrump implying at one of those clowncar debates that he not only liked guns, but was currently maybe carrying a gun? like, the wimpiest possible NYC fatass was secretly packing a big ol sixgun strapped around his lardass waist, despite the fact that he has obviously never touched a gun in his life? and his fans were like "ohhh strong daddy like gun <3 <3"

its an invisible gun, top secret tech, the best

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

they raided Paul's Fort and stole his precious, precious Mana

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

holy god james demore is an ugly manling. he looks like somebody took a normal boy and pulled on his head and strecthed him out like playdoh

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

dont build a pillow fort to protect you from nuclear fallout lol. at least 1 foot of sediment or concrete, or just embrace death

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i will never for the life of me understamd why bernie has remained faithful to his wife of 200 years when she doesnt even look like a super model

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lvl 3 backpack, medkit, AR flash hider and SR supressor? nice loot dude. nice

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

fudgment

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

wtf i was looking at all those anime gifs and thinking there was some new space dandy movie or something i missed but its some other anime called 'redline' with identical character and premise??? wtf

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Girlkitty Himmler

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the bitcoin of weed posted:

water is cool cuz it has a density of 1

it also freezes at exaclty 0 celsius and boils at 100 celsius, pretty amazing stuff

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the pound (lb) is based upon the weight in poop that a dog produces in a day

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

peeonwe posted:

wow dat looks turrible

wow i cant believe that ridiculous anime aesthetics dont work on real ppl

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

FabioClone posted:

If the Trumpo thread spoils Gamer of Thrones for me, I sweat to god I will vote for Trump.

zombie dragons

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

protip: dont go to a deafcon if u dont know sign language

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the Deaf, like the Northmen, are a clannish and insular people. they will not bend the knee

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

true story: obama lost a carrier once, but found it again b4 anyone noticed

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

deathcon 4

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i know this is a spicy take, but spencer looks just lilke mr.papshmir from the naked gun

edit: i meant stephen miller looks mr.papshmir, getting my white nationalists mixed up

Calibanibal has issued a correction as of 05:24 on Aug 12, 2017

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what about that one black comedian who convinced 100 racists to disavow the Klan by seducing them and making sweet gently gay love to them

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

those nipples are rude

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i have a strict "no anime w/ high school girls in skirts" policy but im iwlling to entertain the idea thatr a few of them are probably okay

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i like this, if i watch this i wont have to look up a girl skirt will i

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

why is are white acting like litttle babby

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

whats the coolest weapon wielded by a nazi or antifa as of yet, all im seeing is sticks/poles and a nazi with armored gloves

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Endorph posted:

one guy had a lead pipe that he'd tied a brick to with rope, that was pretty badass

independently reinventing the flail, this man is like the medieval steve jobs

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

shirtless black man aerosol flamethrower is my new boyfriend back off

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Multiple pterodactyls just swooped down into counter-protester march and flew off. Bodies falling. People eaten. WHERE gently caress ARE COPS NOW #defendcville #pterodactyl #death #dinosaur

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

you can feel the love between these two nazis. how could something so beautiful be wrong

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

charlotteville 'bout to get extremely pubg

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Sir Tonk posted:

hold on whey were there so many cars, there were at least three and they all hit eachother

the first two cars were normal people who had somewhere to go but were stuck in the protest. 3rd nazi car hit 2nd car which pushed 2nd car into 1st car. IMHO

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Sir Tonk posted:

so the nazi car took off?

thats my understanding

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

dogs of chartottesville, don't think the Charlottesville photos let you off the hook for even a second. A lot of those men went home to pets, cuddles, treats and walkies

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

this is the actions of some old person panicking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

EDIT: by 'this' i of course mean the trump presidency

• Locked thread