Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RIP Humble

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Duscat posted:

i'm tempted to go audit a Meats class now just to see wtf that's about and how one might fail it

I was going to post a video from Food Wars but drat, that is a NSFW anime

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zyla posted:

im terrified to know more

It's about cooking but in order to express how delicious the food is the female characters usually react to it as if they're having violent orgasms

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

a helpful bear posted:

i just googled it for the first time and yes apparently

unless there is more than one of those animes

Koufuku Graffiti gets close sometimes, but it doesn't match Food Wars for explicitness

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Koufuku Graffiti also had the best song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIn-S1g9Xq4

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sir Tonk posted:

how many houston goons r gonna hang out and watch the storm?

I got a stack of books, a cupboard full of tuna and granola bars, and enough water to drown myself, I'm seeing this thing through

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The new Gundam OVA dropped tonight, and I watched it. Right in the nick of time

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

ScrubLeague posted:

I wish the gundaminfo youtube was more frequent with the english dubs.

IBO season 1 dub is very good.

They can only upload dubs when somebody dubs a show. IBO got dubbed because they ran it on American TV.

Similarly, they just uploaded the Build Fighters dub because it aired in the Philippines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZMb6PDdQ2o

The Philippine Build Fighters dub is, maybe not that very good

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Third World Reggin posted:

are we taking bets on how trump responds to this future mess

My money's on "poorly"

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

triple sulk posted:

seems all too appropriate that trump will be prez for the most destructive hurricane in us history in his first year on the job

It's gonna be pretty loving hard to beat the Galveston Hurricane

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's no rule that says a hurricane can't last forever.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

wow, good to know that Harvey won't be the worst thing to happen this week.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
it has started raining at my house.

I will provide more updates as the world ends

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ramadu posted:

what does this even mean

if its not reported how does anyone know about it

you kno in your heart

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

I wonder if Hillary would be proud or suicidal if Chelsea Clinton became president in 2020.

Did you ever play Resident Evil Revelations 2?

It'll be exactly like that.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crusader posted:

i think there are a lot of people who left nola back during katrina in houston still?

yeah

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
In Houston we're still getting rain coming and going. First it was little bits of rain that got pushed in ahead of the storm but now I think it's the actual outermost bands of Harvey itself.

it's dropped the temperature to the high 70s, so it's actually rather nice right now

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dogs and humans evolved together, you know. Dogs were guards and hunting partners and the two species entered a mutually beneficial symbiosis.

So people who don't like dogs are evolutionary throwbacks, primitive-minded sub-men

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mister magpie posted:

a lot of people are going to die or lose their homes and livelihoods in texas

yeah it's going to be real bad

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mister magpie posted:

anyone in here that is in the path, make sure you get plenty of power supplies for cellphones and a radio to hear weather updates, on top of all the other normal supplies

anyone evacuating, if you make it to central florida send me a PM and I will meet up and buy you a beer or something

another good tip is to get a bunch of cash. After the storm there's a chance that power and internet will be out, so you'll need cash to buy stuff

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
paper plates+utensils aren't a terrible idea either. If you lose water you won't be able to wash dishes

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

sorry ive been so hateful this morning everybody
schools just doin a good job reminding me what a useless idiot i am and i just rly cant wait to die
sorry to take it out on yall instead of me cuz im the only one who deserves it

peace

you aren't useless. You have value.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

Prediction: the flooding wont be apocalyptic and everyone will get annoyed that they evacuated and then a cat 5 will hit another part of the gulf later this year and everyone will roll their eyes until they get blow away by it

no, it's gonna be bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

I think I like SAGA overall but I'm starting to lose my steam for it because it's more and more feeling like Oglaf played serious

I lost interest in it too. Especially after the miscarriage, there was a ton of just random bad poo poo happening to the family and it felt pointless

• Locked thread