Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Bookmarked and posting on page ... 7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

the paradigm shift posted:

jfc just edit the posts and hand out some bans is that too hard I had hoped cspam got deleted for a minute there my heart can't take this kind of punishment

It still shows up in my.bookmark list though lol forums are old and bad and not well written.

Anyway where do I meet hot elf chicks for bong hits???

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

People have been sending me this YouTube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnttBhGVytc

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Trump's gonna try the Air Bud defense and go "There's no law that days you can't collude with foreign powers to manipulate the American government and elections!" :smugdon:

Except there's like all kinds of laws that say you can't do that.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Concern for the millions of people who are personally affected isn't as funny as wacky internet nihilism though so

Sir. Sir. Sir!

Have you heard the good news about our lord and savior, Nothing J Mattersburger?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/888712006047604736

We need to feel sorry for these people, you know. Not lock them up and throw away the key! This is very different from the crack epidemic because *farts*

I wonder if there's a connection between drug epidemics following economic hollowing out and despair. It's like rural and southern America is now catching up to where inner cities we're 30 years ago.

:thunk:

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Hahaha Gabagoebbels is so good.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Some I know spotted this flier:

Apparently a parks employee told her they have a manhunt (squirrelhunt?) underway to capture or kill the terror squirrel.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Me: "When will the authorities finally bring the terror squirrel to justice?! Why won't they tell us what's going on?"

Her: "They aren't releasing many details. Need to discourage copyrats"

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

I'm getting news alert that Trump is a lying piece of poo poo. Can anyone confirm / deny?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Hi Trump thread. I've been doing my irl job all day but I just got a news alert.says the joint chiefs released a statement saying there's no change to the transgender policy.

So the general are now basically like "Yeah we dunno. The President is dumb as rocks and just tweets poo poo don't worry everything is fine. Probably. gently caress he's stupid though."

Cool. Cool cool.cool.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Intel&Sebastian posted:

lol Trump did the ol "I'll make the wiki/I'm more of an ideas guy" on kicking transgenders out of the military. Too bad there's probably more than enough people who will be willing to do the tiny amount of work needed to implement this in a blunt and painful way for everyone involved.

Trump thinks being President is like being CEO of a lovely resort: You just say any dumb idiotic idea that falls out of your Swiss cheese brain, and the yes men either pretend to do it, or you fire them and get a new yes man.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

It's 6am and I'm awake early because my broke brain hates sleep and rest and a normal life. Make the tweet you old piss bitch it's the least you owe us.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Wake up and make the tweet old fat bitch

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

zen death robot posted:

Seeing Mcconnell cry made this worth it

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

Hey guys remember that time 10,000 year ago that Trump tried to ban trans people from the military by twitter decree? Man that was wild.

Is everyone in the admin and military still pretending like that didn't happen and hoping he forgets, or is an intern drafting a legal order somewhere?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

:qqsay:

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Evil_Greven posted:

The coward deleted it.

Too chicken to stand by what he said.

What was it?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

love to blow up my marriage so i can spend more time at my job explaining that an oafish demented bigot has actually never been wrong

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

rawrr posted:

dear leader trump

Trump would totally go 100% full NK dictator if given the chance. He had the bad luck of being born in a country that still (barely) has a functioning rule of law, and also being so very, very stupid.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

punchymcpunch posted:

he already has, and he cant work out why people keep ignoring him

If you think about it, if any country was "run like a corporation" then it would literally be a dictatorship with a centrally planned economy, and personal liberties extend only as far as the rulers are willing to tolerate.

This matches up nicely with Trump being dumb and thinking the President is literally the CEO of America.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

So what did the fat simpleton do today

The usual early morning tweets blaming everyone but him. Otherwise I assume it's a typical Saturday of Fox News and golf.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Reality Winner posted:

So, on July 11, when Donald Trump Jr. found himself in trouble for holding a meeting with several people close to the Russian government the previous summer, Scaramucci sensed an opportunity. According to the mutual friend, Scaramucci told everyone he spoke to that day, including the president, that he was sure the person who divulged details of the meeting was Priebus. Scaramucci made the case — not necessarily backed by evidence — that with all the leaks targeting the administration, it was odd that only a few had hit Priebus directly.

i dunno maybe ... preibus was clean?

a rinced penis if you will

Lol Reince is so boring he never does anything interesting enough to leak. So the morons all assume he's the one doing it.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

My favorite American tax stupidity is giving out benefits as tax deductions.

Like literally in America the more money you make, the cheaper it is to ride public transit and pay for healthcare out of pocket. By letting you do that with pre-tax dollars, the effective discount is your top marginal rate.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

I mean yeah, in the scope of all of human history and experience, being a fat nerd living in America and shitposting on the global telecommunications wonder is pretty much top tier, even if I don't own a personal jet.

Doesn't mean Trump isn't a stupid piece of poo poo or violent racism isn't real, though.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Chokes McGee posted:

idk I'd kind of like health care

You can have that, just not good healthcare if you're poor.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

This thing is seriously pegging my Poe's Law meter.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Also a good place for Nazi exiles. Which is info he might need a year or two.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

mormonpartyboat posted:

and really, without nazi rallies, how else would you bash the fash

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

But... but... I need someone who gently admonishes Netanyahu whenever he does something horrible.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

https://twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896713553666871296

thanks aclu for letting him get out and make himself known!

Doxx all nazi every day.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Chris James 2 posted:

Ben Stein would have absolutely been in the Klan

Not a lot of Jewish people in the Klah, tbh.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

akadajet posted:

the Klah is the jewish Klan

poo poo.

That's kind of a funny typo in retrospect.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

I still can't get over how stupid they look with their Walmart backyard tiki torches.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

An American tourist gave the Nazi salute in Germany — so a stranger beat him up, police say

quote:

An American tourist in Germany was beaten up by a passer-by after he began giving the Nazi salute outside a cafe in Dresden, police said Sunday.

The incident occurred about 8:15 a.m. Saturday as the man left a cafe called Europe in the Neustadt district of Dresden, police said in a statement. The district is known to be a liberal part of the town and a popular meeting spot for students.

The tourist was identified only as a 41-year-old American man who was “severely drunk,” according to police. He suffered minor injuries, while the stranger who assailed him fled the scene, police said.

Lol bad weekend for American nazis.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

logikv9 posted:

germany good??

Germany is pretty chill once you get rid of all the nazi stuff. They're like people who just wanna drink beer, eat sausage, argue about the rules, and never make friends.

It's like a goon paradise.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Agrajag posted:

Ohio you kinda sorta alotta suck + with the terrorist being from Ohio also

https://twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896747603135692806

Relationship Status: Single

:lol:

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Dang. That's right of the street from me, but I didn't know about it. DSA is supposedly having a huge one at 4pm in Union Square. Gonna go check that out in a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Fat nazi gets punched and stumbles terrified into bush.

:discourse:

• Locked thread