Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Addamere posted:

oh, uhm, i am legit sorry friend :(

drat, that's a hosed up spoiler to hit someone with.

Good thing LoGH is a consistently amazing show with like a trillion other things that you didn't spoil and will own own own.

And then I guess Terraists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Pollyanna posted:

today i learned about how credit cards and credit score work and im not gonna lie i cried a little

what the gently caress is life

Do what I did and somehow get your father's stellar credit tied to yours by accident, so you can have 35 years of prompt Amex payments when you're only 18.

Or get Ed Balls to help you. He's a good guy, he'll always do it.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Figures she doesn't have any sympathy for a guy who got his dick shot to pieces.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

hosed up when the people who accuse the world of fake news become fake news themselves

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Iron Crowned posted:

What does this even mean?

It means he sees people's health and well being as a source of entertainment.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

shiksa posted:

dude

this happened like two days ago.

That's about how long it takes him to generate a single coherent thought, so he had to work at them before he could give them away.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Silicon Valley industry disruption idea: An app that lets people put bounties on questions for the press secretary that members of the press can claim. Only a foolish reporter wouldn't take a sick payout to ask Sean Spicer how many points he's allowed on Weight Watchers.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

zegermans posted:

Yeah baby South Bronx Paradise diet

I want you to know I appreciate this

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
So is Spicey briefing today or is it just 30 minutes with an empty room?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Cruz is a yes who likes saying no to press to stand out in a crowd. I'll bet the others are all the same way.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
*goes on a 36-hour business trip*
*comes back to 6000 new Trump thread posts*
*catches up*
*head explodes*

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

lorn Wayne posted:

im a big proponent of Clean Garbage Mounds myself tbh.

I fertilize my plants with Clean poo poo.

Great minds think alike.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Mariana Horchata posted:

im just cheap

I'm actually retired after selling off a chain of shiety taco shops and hubbo didnt get fk all lololol

If this is made up (fake news!) it's easily my favorite fake post because of the combination of creativity and specificity.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

reignofevil posted:

I feel the intense desire to know more.

I quoted the wrong person lol nevermind

No I'd say you quoted the right person

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

brugroffil posted:

*upgrade doesn't apply for 6 months

*having budget insurance counts as a pre-existing condition

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
It's not murder, it's a tribute to murder.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

murked by dragon posted:

im the tens of millions of americans that cant recognize that this man's brain has been unequivocally fingered by amyloid plaques and many other terrible neural maladies

it's gonna be awesome when medical science discovers that prolonged usage of tanning spray on your face actually causes decay in your brain

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

juche avocado posted:

wtf why does the d&d chat thread ban video games :chloe:

You can't play a video game and chat at the same time, idiot!!!! You need to put a hundred and ten percent of your concentration into the game!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Sexual Lorax posted:

heck that noise design and build one with your kid for a few hundred bucks

more fun more bonding and the parent who does that loves their kid more than the parent who just buys that poo poo because it shuts their trust fund tax break up until they get bored with it fifteen minutes later

lol enjoy your lawsuit when some goon reads this post and builds groverbed and inadvertantly kills his kid

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

angerbeet posted:

you daycrew shitlords better not be direspecting are Troops in here

That depends. Does John McCain still count as are troops?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

thrawn527 posted:

I hate poo poo like this.

You Won't Believe These 11 New Facts We Learned About Senate Healthcare! Number 8 Made Us Cry!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Only way its good is if Trump himself references it and says 'SEE FOX NEWS GETS IT! COLLUSIONS OVER, DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE!'

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Samurai Sanders posted:

Who the hell are Crazy Mika and Psycho Joe?

It's a little confusing because Joe's name is actually Bison, but the link is the use of Psycho Power

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

boethius posted:

Morning (Joe) Bison

Oh so THAT'S what the M Stands for!

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

oddium posted:

you fools. you idiots. m bison's name is actually vega

#DumbAsARockRainbowMika and lover #JealousVega are lost, confused & saddened since @POTUS @Akuma stopped returning their calls! Unhinged.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Stupidity knows no party.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

lol at this poor who can't spring for the bathtub full of Blue Label

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

I miss all of this

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

oh yeas, reminds me of this:

RUSH LIMBAUGH: You know what the magic word, the only thing that matters in American sexual mores today is? One thing. You can do anything, the left will promote and understand and tolerate anything, as long as there is one element. Do you know what it is? Consent. If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation then here come the rape police. But consent is the magic key to the left.

Yeah that all makes sense Rush. Even Ed Balls understands the value of consent.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

tenderjerk posted:

those eyelashes arent doing you any favors huck :hchatter:

Nothing's going to help her, she looks like an animorph stuck halfway between the form of a human and the form of a sentient Talbots store

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
lmbo at Huck listing a bunch of insults against Trump. She didn't need to read them off but she sure as hell did.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
"Mr Trump takes these insults very seriously. For example, when someone calls him 'an idiot retard fucker with a pussy chin and little bitch hands', he takes that personally."

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Ill Peripheral posted:

lolol gently caress why does skype always fail

Because skype loving sucks and it always has?

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Inspector Hound posted:

Fantasies about video phones really failed to take into account how creepy most people and their homes and faces are

It also failed to take into account how hideous human beings are in the wrong lighting

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Von Sloneker posted:

hahaha Katy Tur: "I wonder if Sarah Huckabee Sanders knows what she's saying when she says it."

I think she probably does, but she's okay with it since Christ is working through Trump and supporting his agenda is the best way to open the gates of the kingdom of Heaven.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Fidel Castronaut posted:

reporter via skype: Does Trum-- have a respon-- to spree --urders commit--- by whi-- suprem--cists?

shuckabee: Had a little trouble hearing you but I think I know what you're asking. Yes, Trump does like you and will go out with you.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

haha sorry bitch but that train has left the station

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Al! posted:

the best track

Lastgirl posted:

bramble blast best stage

Reality Winner posted:

they should have put dkc2 on the snes mini

struggling to understand how they hosed this up so badly especially when they got dkc1

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Augus posted:

they totally wasted it in Tropical Freeze
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_g1_Txfqnc

in the entire game this only plays over a 10s stretch of level before immediately being cut off by the rocket barrel theme that plays for the rest of the stage.
there's a level with brambles in it right next to that stage and bramble blast doesn't play in it.

i loving love Tropical Freeze to death but god this was one hell of a misstep in their use of David Wise's amazing soundtrack

I could have lived without the panflute they added to this rendition.

Busted Bayou 110% made up for it though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljea2cmeCpo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Chokes McGee posted:

cnn chyron guy really did kick off a revolution in journalism

CNN Chyron guy correcty observed that his role in life is to replace the narrator in Arrested Development

boethius posted:

I always read these with the Arrested Development narrator's voice

Beaten?????????

• Locked thread