Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
memories~~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i miss those lunches with spicey

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i know he was just a temporary volunteer, but he's a fine, good guy and he'll always have my heart

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
god bless thee dark angel ye shall bring thy wrath on libruls

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
haha remember that good chuckle we all had when daddy tried to plant a smooch on mike horse-friend pence?

those were the days

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
RIP the american flag. ill miss u

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
and finally a friend of the campaign we'll never miss (lol jk hillz, PARDON me... u know ill take ur checks anytime!)

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

universities start young people on the path to their career while also teaching them to fight fascism, AGC

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
what a dick!!!!!!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

McGlockenshire posted:

speaking of freep

lol these lil cucks wouldnt stand a fuckin chance in any kind of war or disaster

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Shameful if you aren't listening to the new Frank "Late Nite Crew AF" Ocean album (blonde, ironically) instead of Taylor "White Bread Incarnate" Swift.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
protip: white trash is a racist phrase and u should purge it from your vocabulary. its not the worst, but it's still racist. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

FabioClone posted:

I'm reclaiming "white trash"

its when u wear only garbage that has been bleached by the sun as clothes in our coming apocalyptic wastelands

• Locked thread