Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Reality Winner posted:

Why did the old thread make like hillary and go away foreever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

GobiasIndustries posted:

Sleepy Ben did a Photoshop

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Kurtofan posted:

this one needs an update

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

BeOSPOS posted:

can someone post the jeb! compilation video. tia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFT3AhxwCzU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yHckRTkcZg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
out of the republican field who is the most fuckable

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_presidential_candidates,_2016

what a loving field

jesus christ they were the finest

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Parity warning posted:

waht the gently caress

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

depends

aspiring socialite: jeb. you get in good with his mom and learn how to whip thoe bush boys across the finish line

oxy & wine wife: cruz. you step out on your closeted husband whenever you like and have children with a driven, moderately successful man

housewives of (city): newt. loving and fighting all day and night, possibly on the moon
ty
yeh cruz's wife does have an aura of i-take-rich-white-person-doctor-prescribed-drugs

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Washington (CNN)Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Friday that it's impossible for President Donald Trump to obstruct justice because of the fact that he's president.

"Technically, the President of the United States cannot obstruct justice," Gingrich said at the National Press Club in an event to promote his new book, "Understanding Trump." "The President of the United States is the chief executive officer of the United States. If he wants to fire the FBI director, all he's got to do is fire him."

However, Gingrich himself has in the past voted to impeach a president over such charges. While speaker of the House, Gingrich voted in 1998 to impeach President Bill Clinton on charges of obstruction of justice and perjury.

who better to know that tho? obviously he researched it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

enough that he wanted Bill tossed out for it on sketchier charges lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The Piss Tape Coverup Continues

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
how much do they know?
when did they find out?
how much ($)?
how much (piss)?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

like this is a dumb analogy but when i was, and still am, a nerd in high school i would read comics on the computers in our highschool library while i waited for the bus. the computers were supposed to be for schoolwork only. so im looking at dilbert cartoons and the teacher comes up and asks me if im doing schoolwork

i didnt even mean to lie and i thought it was obvious i was joking but i smiled and said "im doing research on the greatest authors of the 20th century." i fully expecfted to be told to leave. but she nodded and looked at dilbert and then moved on to kick the student next to me off the computers

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

deadgoon posted:

def carson

i know a lot of people would be into brain surgery BDSM

50 shades of grey matter

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

You got the thread closed over Ben Carson of all people?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i am not going to post TRUMP! in this thread

.... poo poo...

TRUMP TRU MPTRU MPTRU TMRP TURM PTRUMPT RUTM PRT rutmp trump trump trump tru pmtr rt RUT MRPT URTM R

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Internet Webguy posted:

leland is stealing the corn

he is taking the garmonbozia

When the black lodge sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its a way of making an organism/living structure big.

the other (serious) alternative is corperations who are trying to kill nationstates and nationalism because they want you to be little corporate cucks :shrug: and they control popular media etc and ofc they have brainwashed u

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
biological transendence, brought to you by Amazon. When you think of super-organism think of Amazon.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

jBrereton posted:

but w/abt the corporations funding nationalism because they want a captive audience like Amazon is going to have after destroying brick and mortar retail :thunk:

i got the amazon prime and im staring at a pile of amazon boxes while wearing amazon slippers using a amazon mouse and more amazon products and i got a delivery coming in today and had one yesterday and pretty much im already wired in and absorbed before i knew it by giving over my consciousness to this system, our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Was it this one?

:stare:

:catstare:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

TeriZCa8!a posted:

Addictive gambling, it's what I have. No hope

man just stop gamblin its not hard

*smokes a pack of cigs*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

lol. why on earth was he still doing shows?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBsPLEz01Qg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Elephanthead posted:

Sports betting is better or craps. Big swings on single outcomes.

don't bet on anything ever
i bet that crooked would win the election and i doubled down on election day

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

thats a kitten who already knows bowties look stupid

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

crazy cloud posted:

OK, but now this one has to hit 10,000 pages. Cmon. :holy:

E:
Prez Doonald j trump
Loves slave piss in his eyes
But to him what is best
Is when an 8 year old dies

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Bert Roberge posted:

Eating bentonite clay works great too.

lol nothing quite like the feeling of thick bentonite jelling in and around ur boots

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

thats poop isnt it

no its a non neutonian fluid used in drilling

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Solarin posted:

can somebody explain the backstory to these images thanks

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

I'm watching The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug and having an existential crisis. What are you up to?

im drinking a stella doing laundry and sperging out about LOGH, just read the part about the fortress duel in the 3rd book and im all :3: about only being 3/10 through the books

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its weird as gently caress hearing about bitchell from conservative friends as though they are introducing him to me for the first time

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
"yes, i have memed hard about bitchell for 2 years now"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i was into bitchell before he was cool

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I did a thing posted:

So the Tories are going to kick there own PM in the balls? I like it.

bojo forever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread