Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

TINKLETAPE PARADE REDUX

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The_Raven posted:

IDK Caitlin, sounds like the shooter did you one better on Scalise.

I don't know, for someone who opened up with a goddamn SKS from the stands probably without any kind of optics he did ok.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

euphronius posted:

they should produce the merchant of Venice

that would turn the trump supporters around on Shakespeare

merry wives of windsor

because trump is that much of a fat buffoon

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

eh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Inspector Hound posted:

Hey they found those sailors, they died the exact way you've been terrified to ever since you saw "the abyss"

They imploded?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bip Roberts posted:

I didn't know they sold it in 12 ozers.

Yeah, they sell it in 12oz 4pks now, I got one of this, maudite, and trois pistoles. Makes them a little more manageable this way too.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

juche avocado posted:

i dont have anything substantive to say, but i wanted to post, nevertheless

:same:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

SKULL.GIF posted:

like I can't overstate how serious it would be if Ossoff actually won GA-06

Look at California 2016 Senate, California is as safe a blue state as you can get (Senate wise, Inland Empire aside), and Kamala Harris won by 23% in 2016 running against a Hispanic woman (Why does this matter? Because the Republicans running a Hispanic woman is the equivalent of the Democrats running a rich white male, someone like Jon Ossoff)

Tom Price has been winning GA-06 by ~~23% for over a decade. If Ossoff can flip that margin within less than a loving year then things are going seriously, incredibly, emergency loving wrong for the Republicans

ps Feinstein won by 25% in 2012 and Boxer beat Fiorina in 2010 by 10%, to give you a sense of the differences here between California and GA-06

Dumb shitters are gonna stay home expecting someone else to do their voting for them.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

Skimming through I landed on this sentence which I present without context:

An Ed Balls​ philosopher

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Addamere posted:

MILLENNIALS!!! :argh:

Lol poo poo makes your clothes feel greasy af

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

All she knows is tenacity lmao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mormonpartyboat posted:

, he posts, as he turnes into an elemental form of cuck

Completely honkers

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

So is it pronounced "pro-so-bitch"

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Al-Saqr posted:

literal medical breadlines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0LDWQsQrYA

What a disgusting thing to reduce americans to, what a cruel bunch of calvinist fundamentalist assholes those GOP are.

solid chance most of them voted for trump and are against the expansion of that state-funded dental coverage even though they're likely to be beneficiaries of it.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Are skaters cracking these little shits in the face with their boards for driving up the price of their bearings?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

hahahahaha he's so god drat pale lmfao

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

gently caress you for not naming it Theresa Neigh

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Is that his dumbass lawyer?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

JosefStalinator posted:

ill name the next gay ck2 character triple sulk

Name the next fat one triple bulk

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

prefect posted:

Yes, although I don't think he's the "Says who?" guy.

Yeah that guy was Cohen iirc and he's lawyered up too.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Trump knows all about increases in P

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Karen Hentai
Karen Help

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lol if everything outside 250k+ population cities gets dumped into a high risk pool due to the prevalence of heroin abuse

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Uncle Wemus posted:

I got a bad feeling about this

Looking forward to Ginsburg, Kagan, and Sotomayor reading real pissy dissents from the bench, Breyer concurring quietly with RBG. I am pretty sure the only time the court has ever validated disparate impact was when Garland's seat was open and it was a 4-4 "yep, the lower court decision stands" rather than opining on the merits of whether or not "I'm not racist but" in policy gets you a be-racist-for-free card.

The court giving credence to disparate impact would be a massive blow to systemic racism and that's 100% why the five shitters will use this suit to create the precedent that you can be racist as all hell as long as you use a closely-correlated metric to justify your discrimination, rather than saying to out it's over race. You know how Roberts is all about "they didn't provide a signed confession of literal moneybags bribery thus it isn't, case dismissed?" It'll be that all over again.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

zegermans posted:

I'm the obese cracker

so am i

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Senior strategy like finding a job calling bingo at that place oreilly is playing these days

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Pretty sure that's some of the ol' fake news

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

This page created using suck zone, a set of tools

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

shiksa posted:

dude

this happened like two days ago.

He ran it by his lawyers since it wasn't anything they'd say no to

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

zegermans posted:

Whew got myself onto the top 30 postcount list.

yeah it's almost like zergs prioritize posting quantity over quality, which is fine since quantity is a quality all its own. Squilizza is an example of that.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Nastier Nate posted:

Rural America will run the loving show after nukes drop because no one is looking to bomb Potato County, Idaho. We won't have any use for Amazon cloud services from the smoldering husk of Silicon Valley, but places where food can still grow...

They'll hit rural plains areas early because that's where the nuke silos are, but while people in cities are gonna be vaporized quick, people in the sticks are gonna watch their families die slowly in shared agony because they won't be able to protect themselves from fallout and won't be able to get care for radiation sickness either.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Trump probably folded because no reasonable country would enter negotiations without confirming the prisoner is at least alive and not propped up like weekend at bernies. When Warmbier fell into a coma NK probably refused access because it would just cause Obama to get SK/CN to gently caress NK up even more.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Reality Winner posted:

Carrie Fisher had cocaine, methadone, heroin and ecstasy in her system when she died in December, according to an autopsy report released Monday.

gently caress yea

Shoulda called her General Anesthesia instead of General Organa

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Reality Winner posted:

when u think about it, it's obama's fault for not telling donny that luke warmbier was a vegetable

Chances are he did and Donny was just staring off into space wondering how North Korean piss tasted like.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

2D CAT ain't said poo poo yet

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Lmao I need to see this thing in all it's glory

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Kazak_Hstan posted:

hot air is less dense, less dense means there's less air to keep the airplane aloft. It's usually not physically impossible to make an airplane fly due to heat, but it increases the takeoff speed, and consequently length of runway required to reach that speed. Depending on the plane / runway there might not be enough room. It also decreases the useful load.

iirc it also fucks up some runway materials and can cause the planes' wheels to sink into the heat-softened runway which, ehhhh you don't want to have happening.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Shear Modulus posted:

it rules that bitchell is taking after his hero and tweeting at 4 in the morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Nichael posted:

#7 has no kids of his own so it appears the line will perish. i fear for our future generations who will be thrust into a bill mitchell-less world

lol nobody told him piss doesn't make babies

• Locked thread