Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Congratulations on finally finishing the game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Thanks! Congrats on finally taking the thread to a second page!

RangerKarl
Oct 7, 2013
thanks OP for showing us this game. I actually went and played it to the end when you went on hiatus, I don't even remember how I finished it. I think there was an archive copy of an english walkthrough somewhere?

What I do remember is shooting down the bat creatures with M14s, like God intended.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
Moving these here for now so they won't be included in the LP Archive version. Please look forward to them getting their own thread soon.

BONUS!
During the downtime between normal episodes I've started doing a side LP of the original Shadow Tower for PS1.

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB
As promised here is the link to my new LP thread for the original Shadow Tower. I hope to see you all there!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826890

• Locked thread