Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Cool, so this is a run that will sort-of follow developer intended order of things. Should be interesting to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Oh by the way, someone mentioned in the video that it took them X hours to reach the first dungeon in Skyward Sword I think.

Well, I don't think that comparison for long tutorial sections works anymore. Let's see how long it takes you guys to get to the first Divine Beast.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

HYLIA BELONGS TO THE HYLIANS

Hylia? The goddess?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Can you walk away and go do poo poo elsewhere during the final fight?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Can you BURN the flowers?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

White Coke posted:

Couldn't Thorn have just made Cut, Uncut, and Fart commentary videos?

You could even make extra money by making the Fart ones patreon only.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

I'm irrationally annoyed by the camel beast walking by moving both legs on one side at a time.

I'm really very happy they got this detail right! Camels are different from horses in that they have a lateral gait, which is why camel rides are much more bumpy than horse rides.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt8nyvLsAp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8hCFbeHFl4

In fact, all the gaits in this game seem to be on point, the horse movements look very realistic too.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

That Yiga boss looks more fun to fight than any of the divine beast bosses.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Say, are you gonna show off the glitch with the 2 mine carts and magnesis in a side episode? Or has that been patched out?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Cool, so Minish Cap is your next LP project? :)

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Oh, we're doing after credits scenes now, huh.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Didn't we go through all of this already when the LP was at the Revali section of the base game? Is this thread going in circles?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

They put the motorbike in for all those people who've been "ironically" saying Nintendo should make a Legend of Zelda in a futuristic sci-fi Hyrule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Thank you for the great LP. It's hard to believe that it started this long ago.

I'm quite interested about how you think of Twilight Princess after having played BotW.

And yeah, for the next Zelda game Nintendo's going to make I wouldn't mind if it was more "traditional" in some sense. Focused on nicely themed dungeons, each of which gives you a cool weapon which you then use to beat the puzzles and boss in the rest of that dungeon. The dungeons and shrines all look 'samey' in BotW, they all have the generic Ancient theme.

• Locked thread