Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Thiught Imp Zone would enjoy them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Cornhole Boards.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Walked in on Luigi cornholing a pikmin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
My wife's boyfriend loves Mario Kart and cornholeing, thanks for a great idea OP!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
On line dipshit: Lmfao he said the word!!!!!!111
Me, straight up chill homie: gently caress yeah, the game cornhole, toss me the bags man! Lets go!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Balls? Holes? Sacks? The Name Cornhole?? For an absolute loving idiot, this could be a goldmine. They could spend hundreds of posts laughing at this poo poo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
These are nice, I'm lolling respectfully at Tyson's iconic face. love to try my hand at defeating him (sinking my bags) with my signature style (holding a microbrew and havin a laugh)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Balls? Holes? Sacks? The Name Cornhole?? For an absolute loving idiot, this could be a goldmine. They could spend hundreds of posts laughing at this poo poo

triggered? :troll:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

holy poo poo

i must compose
Jul 4, 2010

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will always glorify the hunter.

HolePisser1982 posted:

These are nice, I'm lolling respectfully at Tyson's iconic face. love to try my hand at defeating him (sinking my bags) with my signature style (holding a microbrew and havin a laugh)

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

you mean bean bag toss?

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Uttlerly epic. Fantastic. Thank you for the uplift today, OP.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
GOTY 2007, man. drat those were good times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EADTmS9jQA&t=11s

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
man, i thought for SURE that the two holes were going to be an orange and blue portal

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
just pretend i made up some story with correct punctuation and capitalization about how me and my girlfriend made these:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Walked in on Luigi cornholing a pikmin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...

He was spurting ropes all over the Pikmin and saying "Maariooo....? Maariooo....?"

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

man, i thought for SURE that the two holes were going to be an orange and blue portal

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nothing like cornhole and brews and a bright blue sky

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is a cornhole a funny word or something

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
... I AM CORNHOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!! I need TP for my bunghole xD

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

... I AM CORNHOLIO!!!!!!!!!!!! I need TP for my bunghole xD

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plutonis posted:

Is a cornhole a funny word or something

It's a funny word for buttfucking or putting your dick in a hole and corn holing someone through the hole.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh, and it's also a stupid folk game retarded people play. Real people cornhole using there dicks and buttholes.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gaming without using an electronic device is extremely fail hillbilly poo poo. its the 21st century and people need to move on

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

cucked_by_Jack_Bauer: dont worry Im 12 and I gently caress all day

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

just pretend i made up some story with correct punctuation and capitalization about how me and my girlfriend made these:

These are extremely well-done! (That being said, I unfortunately have no idea whatsoever what the intended function of these devices are - I don't think I've seen them before, down here...either way, they've been done very well!)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

These are extremely well-done! (That being said, I still have no idea what the intended function of these devices are - I don't think I've seen them before, down here...either way, they've been done very well!)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Major Isoor posted:

These are extremely well-done! (That being said, I unfortunately have no idea whatsoever what the intended function of these devices are - I don't think I've seen them before, down here...either way, they've been done very well!)

you have sex with them

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Major Isoor posted:

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Major Isoor posted:

hell yes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Major Isoor posted:

Welcome back

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

You set the boards on the ground and take turns with a friend trying to throw beanbags into the holes, it's just a fun little outdoor game you play drinking beers waiting for the burgers to finish cooking.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

You set the boards on the ground and take turns with a friend trying to throw beanbags into the holes, it's just a fun little outdoor game you play drinking beers waiting for the burgers to finish cooking.

when you use the portal boards if you get it in a hole it comes out the other one and your friend gets the point

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the rules of cornhole: you try to put your sack in your friends hole and score

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

sector_corrector posted:

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

thanks for posting OP. ive been feeling down and this brought back some fond memories for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Ahh right, that would certainly make sense, then! (certainly more so than the explanation by trying to jack off! :D )

Kinda makes me wonder why it hasn't been introduced down here; we certainly like having barbecues during the summer, and that seems like the perfect opportunity.

• Locked thread