Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Major Isoor posted:

Ahh right, that would certainly make sense, then! (certainly more so than the explanation by trying to jack off! :D )

Kinda makes me wonder why it hasn't been introduced down here; we certainly like having barbecues during the summer, and that seems like the perfect opportunity.

seems like you could be a pioneer, major. you can find guides and stuff online to make them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the trick is you cut a hole in a rectangle

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then you gently caress the hole.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Grow up.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Major Isoor posted:

These are extremely well-done! (That being said, I unfortunately have no idea whatsoever what the intended function of these devices are - I don't think I've seen them before, down here...either way, they've been done very well!)

lol somebody's never been to rehab before

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drip dead you 15 year old homo.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

*walks over to the corn hole* Hmmm, nope, too small for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

As usual, thanks to immature gamers what should of been a friendly discussion anout Cornholing has turned vulgar.

Topic locked.

• Locked thread