Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I used to play the ol' DOS version of this a lot as a kid. :toot:

The old cannon graphics was that of a proper ship cannon and not some dumb clown cannon though. It doesn't even shoot clowns!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I have this vague memory that defining the goal is done by clicking on a goal flag on the items you've placed and picking the option. Just like how resize, rotate and customize works.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

How do we submit our own puzzles and is there a time limit (I haven't even started yet)? :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I srewed up and made my puzzles in the Even More Contraptions version :downs: but they loaded up fine in the Return version and worked identically when I copied them over. Weird. But if it works I don't have to redo them.

After only a few hours of struggling I made three terrible puzzles, put them in a .zip file and uploaded to one of the first suggestions google gave me: https://ufile.io/3vmz7 . I named them failure1, failure2 and failure3 and the files are home0001.tim to home0003.tim.

Making good puzzles is really hard and the difficulty is pretty much impossible to determine. But hopefully they won't be the worst you've ever seen. :ohdear:

Poil fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Jul 22, 2017

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I solved your puzzle! :toot:

Not correctly it turned out. But it still counts, right? It was challenging enough that I had to think a little but not so much that I felt frustrated and dumb and ready to give up. :v:

Poil fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jul 31, 2017

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

No, the nitro just falls just enough pixels to blow which manages to reach and push the bowling ball. The remote bomb never actually goes off, the coffee misses it and I gave up on trying to set it off.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Commander Keene posted:

In that vein, is a sock worn over your head a hat or a mask?
Depends on whether it only covers the top of the head or the face as well.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Nothing is better than fiddling with lasers.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I've never even heard of most of those. :sweden:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Stopping goons from reaching computers? I tried to make a puzzle like that but couldn't get it working properly, and ran out of ideas halfway through.

• Locked thread