Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Huh, projectile motion? The screen doesn't look nearly big enough to give sweet lady gravity a chance to stretch her legs on one of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I like how they give you some joke items, like the pinball bumpers for the blimps puzzle. It fails so obviously that you can't even be mad.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I was kind of expecting there to be a ghost in the corner with the dynamite, but I suppose that kind of hidden background is kind of beyond the technology level here.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
As a final medium puzzle that pinball's not so bad, but now I just worry Hard's going to be a bunch of fine-tuning bumper trajectories.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Ah, there ones aren't so bad. At least I haven't seen a lot of super-fine positioning problems.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Olesh posted:

The puzzle you skipped is an unfortunate example of the problem where you had everything set up, but you didn't have the physics objects bouncing in the exact way you needed. Solving that puzzle is just an unfortunately tedious task of moving the egg timer and retesting until you get the ball to bounce in exactly the right way. I don't blame you for skipping it.

Oof. Yeah, that's the kind of thing I was afraid of seeing.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I find myself amused by all those "that can't be how they did it" *that's how they did it* moments.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, fire is finicky about what it catches. Though I suppose realistic fire physics are a long, long way off.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Expert doesn't seem too bad so far - looks like the challenge is more in figuring out how to use the pre-placed stuff.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I don't know what I was expecting from a puzzle called "Lasermania", but that definitely delivered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
It's really interesting to see divergence points for the puzzles in the expert solution. Keep plugging!

• Locked thread