Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Dill pickles are disgusting (as are all foods that taste of dill) and sweet spiced gherkins are fantastic. Fletchers is the best brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

FPzero posted:

Someone also brought up that while these custom puzzle episodes are good and all it might be more fun to try and take suggestions from the thread or stream chat one what sort of puzzle I should build. By now we've seen all of the building parts the game has to offer, so if you want to challenge me to use certain items in a puzzle, feel free to suggest something here in the thread and I'll choose an idea (or maybe more if they combine well) and make that as the next custom puzzle to end our session.
A puzzle that requires the use of as much dynamite as you can manage.

• Locked thread