Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

I had the Mac version of the original growing up. We thought it must've been a sequel because of the name, but we never did find the "original" :v:.

FPzero posted:

I actually have this but I never really played too far into it. Then again I think it was still in Early Access when I played it last so I'm sure it's much more like what I was looking for at the time.

I did the same. Bought it in early access, played a bit, put it down. It's much better now that it's a full release.

Also, for anyone reading the thread who might want it, Contraption Maker for some reason can only be bought in a 2-pack for $7 (currently).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread