Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

I loved all these games, but I loved Sid & Al's Incredible Toons most of all.

I think we still have this box at home somewhere:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Cheez posted:

For reference, here's the whole series:

• The Incredible Machine
  • The Even More Incredible Machine (more like an expansion+improvement of the first)
  • The Incredible Machine 2
  • The Incredible Machine 3.0 (quite similar to Even More, but for TIM 2 instead. Best version of all in my opinion)
  • Return of the Incredible Machine: Contraptions (Honestly seems like they just redid some sound effects and added more music to the stuff that was in 3, maybe even changed the graphics a tiny bit?)
  • The Return of the Incredible Machine - Even More Contraptions (Probably just as you said, adding very little to the overall package.)

I don't know anything about the last two since i have them but didn't exactly get into them, but if you were wondering about the rest, you're not missing anything if you don't have 2 or the original TIM.

There's also Sid & Al's Incredible Toons and Incredible Toon Machine, and if we count Jeff Tunnell's other games that couldn't legally be named TIM, there's also
  • Chain Reaction (2003)
  • Contraption Maker (2014-current)

And an entire "rip-off" series called Crazy Machines, of which there are at least 5 instalments.

• Locked thread