Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Video Game Fun Fact: Stack overflows/underflows are the best things in video games and are responsible for so many funny and/or useful glitches. Misplaced decimal points are probably second place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Or any cap on speed values. Due to how collision detection works in video games, if you can figure out how to go fast enough, you're basically the Flash. And this is pretty much universal throughout every video game ever made; some just don't let you build up the required speed.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Tiggum posted:

A puzzle that requires the use of as much dynamite as you can manage.
Dynamite that has to be lit by fireworks. Or missiles. One of the two.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

In that vein, is a sock worn over your head a hat or a mask?

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

There are indeed still Roy Rogers still in existence, or at least there were the last time I went into NYC. Which was admittedly a few years ago. I think I saw one out in Washington State when I went out there last year as well.

• Locked thread