Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziggurat
Jun 18, 2017

by Smythe
i grew up in a small wheatbelt town and we did things a bit different there. i was born with a glowing caul and the rabbi immediately recognised i had a talent so i was placed in the g&t baby caste and received special training in all the arts of man. my peers mocked me for my obesity, abundant body hair and answering every question with destructive gunfire (as a gifted child i was allowed to bring my pistol to school) but respected my energy beams and ability to transform into an animal. they knew they weren't fit to kiss my rosy a. i often told them so, though it infuriated them. the battles we fought! anyway turns out my talent is for sucking cock so at twelve, out of spite at the great almighty, i returned to the desert from whence i came and nevermore shall organs of increase grace the cathedral of my mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziggurat
Jun 18, 2017

by Smythe
i can say "i poo poo my pants" in seventeen languages

ziggurat
Jun 18, 2017

by Smythe
i hatched fully formed from a nutshell but at an early age was a victim of a tragic accident where my tongue got lodged inside my rear end in a top hat, to maximise my potential i was placed in the gifted and talented stream, where they taught me to roll around like a hoopsnake

ziggurat
Jun 18, 2017

by Smythe
my parents compounded the pain by naming me mister anus

• Locked thread