Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Ironically I managed a fruit and veg Department for 7 years (I have a long service certificate lol). Smaller watermelons generally have less seeds per pound I reckon.

Onto the topic - What about 11 points for the 6 point feeder but extended to all playoff games + the all star games? Unsurprisingly you have awesome 'hit dingers' guys but your infield is a bad trainwreck particularly the bench and the starting pitching is weak.

Edit: to TFLama's point below If you think the team is actually not value, another option would be to add the all star games and lose the first round EC draft pick/prize support.

Cthulhu Dreams fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jun 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulhu Dreams
Dec 11, 2010

If I pretend to be Cthulhu no one will know I'm a baseball robot.
Just going to steal this team.

All stadium settings to 100 all slides to neatural

No DH

1950 AL All-Stars
1970 AL All-Stars
1946 Indians

2B - '70 Rod Carew
3B - '50 George Kell
LF - '50 Ted Williams
RF - '70 Frank Robinson
CF - '50 Joe DiMaggio
C - '50 Yogi Berra