Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
Welcome I'm CraigK and I'll be running the league in between dota matches and path of exile farming Deal With It

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

GVOLTT posted:

1991 Atlanta Braves - 4

not in the pool, i assume you meant '99 braves?

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
SOMEONE SAID LONNIE SMITH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTM_eN8AZeQ

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Yaya posted:

No he plays Dota

:|

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
CTHULHU MAKE YOUR loving TEAM TODAY BEFORE YOU "augh all the good feeders were taken i don't want to bother :|||||" FOR THE FIFTH GODDAMNED EC IN A ROW

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i've already run one EC and am barely in the team picking phase of my second and i swear to god i now understand why smasher would prefer the total extinction of all life on earth to running another season of the goddamned super league

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
cthulhu make the loving team

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Team Name: Paul Zuvella’s Large Adult Children

Team Logo:

well i have my favorite

Adbot