Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardryn
Oct 27, 2007

Rolling around at the speed of sound.

Back when this game was new(ish) I remember a fairly neat mod that was set entirely within the Sol System with you working for one of the corporations, it was neat but I can't remember what it was called for the life of me and I got distracted before I finished it. I'll be keeping an eye on the LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ardryn
Oct 27, 2007

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

That sounds right up my alley, doesn't appear to be on the Workshop or Moddb though, if you find it (or any other great mods not on either of those services) drop them in here and I'll probably take a look at them.

I wish I had the foresight to keep a copy, but I'm almost certain it was on the long since defunct official forums, I'll trawl around and see if anything catches my eye but it might just be lost to the aether of the Internet.

A shame too, because I was amused to find the modder apparently had it in for the main story, as our hero gets arrested.

Ardryn fucked around with this message at 10:16 on Jun 19, 2017

Ardryn
Oct 27, 2007

Morrow posted:

Boralis Conflict? The mod should still be installed on my own computer but I can't find a copy online.

Maybe? As I said I don't recall the name, but I remember the premise including ol' Marcus getting his rear end arrested for reasons we'll see eventually.
I'd be pretty happy to get another copy myself honestly.

• Locked thread