Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Yeah, it's a very unique and interesting game to play. But drat are some of these levels reliant entirely on luck to win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

You did so much better on this first two Noah missions than I did. I had to restart each several times before I could complete them. I'm guessing it was my loadout choice? I mostly went full lasers with a single gatling gun. The theory was that I could destroy weapons gens then the shield on ships to render them helpless while the single gatling plinked away to finally kill them.

It worked quite well, but it was slow. On missions with a time limit like those two, I would just run out of time.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

You can tell them to stop, you just have to do it manually. Either turn off the gun or force target something else and they'll ignore the disabled ship.

Super annoying tbh

• Locked thread