Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
The worst part was seeing the name Colossus on one of the Battleships that Supreme Grand Rear Vice Admiral whats-his-face was using.

I knew then that it was a dead ship flying. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berryjon
May 30, 2011

Veloxyll posted:

Colossus was the support ship. Not one of the Battleships Norbank got smashed up

Oh good! I got that one wrong. drat memory playing tricks on me.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

At least Norbank was smart enough to realize that this was probably a trap, and went in loaded for bear, ready for it. Too bad he got the target of the trap wrong.

berryjon
May 30, 2011

OAquinas posted:

"Clearly, this is a trap to eliminate the finest military mind Earth has ever produced, and not the key support lynchpin of our forces in this system."

And now the Gorg have both in the same location!

• Locked thread