Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
My first run through I went with universal loadout -- get some shield breakers, some hull breakers, some lasers -- and most missions were winnable.

I ran into trouble couple of times, but I didn't have to change my loadout, just play better. Admittedly, I also spent 20 minutes in one mission plinking away on an enemy, while they couldn't breach my shields, so it definitely wasn't optimal. :v:

Second time through, I ran more focused loadouts and the game got a lot easier -- even without per-mission loadouts, once you figure out what weapon combinations are good, you can just stick them on everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xarn
Jun 26, 2015
Energy bombs are the poo poo, I always mass them for that "boom, no shields on any of you" blink of light.

Ask me about what I think of solo missions when I have 2 bombs 2 gatlings configuration on Angelwing :v:

• Locked thread