Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I have to say though.... heh... tis weird that you get penalized for shooting civilians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

shoot them with the bean bag rifle until they drop to the floor sobbing at the complete destruction of their dignity

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Syncopated posted:

SWAT 4 is extremely good, but the levels get too big and complex towards the end of the game.
yeah, I’ve never played past one of the later levels where you stumble around outside a mansion in the pitch black for a while trying to find an entrance before a sniper domes you. The level with the cult was the high point of just big enough without being overwhelming imo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I bought SWAT 4 again. Is that free Rebel Galaxy game worth playing? It sounds like it's just pointing a spaceship on a 2D plane and firing broadsides until you get bored like that ship battle minigame from Sid Meier's Pirates but with no other gameplay

• Locked thread