Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
you can always join a monastery i geuss

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"gently caress it all, im gonna run away and live with the sewer rats!"

Nosfereefer

firing yourself out of a cannon. into the SUN

Nosfereefer

one guy ran away to become a goat iirc

Nosfereefer

ugh i hate this stupid circus life. constanty travelling around with insane people. dads always pestering me about becoming a clown. ive had it! im running away to become an accountant!

Nosfereefer

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Is cryogenic freezing to reach the distant future a real thing or there just industrial parks full of frozen head meat waiting to get thrown out?

it would depend on some distant future people bothering going thru trouble to revive some 21st century dorks. i wouldnt in the same situation.

Nosfereefer

ocean. live like a fish (or more like a whale lol)

Nosfereefer

... troglodytes! the riches of the underworld await those brave enough to claim them

Nosfereefer

... dogwarths. the wizards school for dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

whitehouse

• Locked thread