Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genius!
Jan 8, 2006
I've been interested in giving this a shot. Shout-out for the updated apk for the NA servers! I could not figure out how to find the Cruma server mentioned above...

Now that I have the updated apk installed, which Cruma server should I choose? Do the 01-04 matter? Cheers!

edit - If i'm reading this right, Cruma-03? Thanks!

Genius! fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Nov 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004

Inkel posted:

I'm on Gian 1 as inkel. I ended up joining a decent pub clan since I couldn't find any goon ones. I'd be more than happy to switch over though if we had a group of us playing.

Sent you a friend request - I'm PleaseBeCareful. I also found a pubbie clan that seems ok so I guess I'll stick with that until I figure out what I'm doing.

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

OP needs to update the first post, holy crap. :stare:

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
Is there any goon clan still?
IG name is Valicious

Valicious fucked around with this message at 10:51 on Nov 20, 2017

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004
I left my pubbie clan but there's a 12h penalty to rejoining a new one. If no one beats me to it today, I'll create one tonight. Name will be Banhammer and I'm definitely using the unicorn emblem with the pink background.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Phayray posted:

I left my pubbie clan but there's a 12h penalty to rejoining a new one. If no one beats me to it today, I'll create one tonight. Name will be Banhammer and I'm definitely using the unicorn emblem with the pink background.

Was going to do this as well, but I wasn't aware of that 12 hour penalty. I just left my pub clan, so just shoot me an invite (inkel) whenever you get Banhammer up and running.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
I got an R bow out of the 1200 free gem pre-registration pack, plus some A rating armor for all my slots. I've been holding on to all my gold and not upgrading anything, and now I'm level 30 and my level 1 gear isn't really holding up anymore. All the quest/dungeon rewards have been total garbage. When do I start finding good gear that's worth upgrading?

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

FistEnergy posted:

I got an R bow out of the 1200 free gem pre-registration pack, plus some A rating armor for all my slots. I've been holding on to all my gold and not upgrading anything, and now I'm level 30 and my level 1 gear isn't really holding up anymore. All the quest/dungeon rewards have been total garbage. When do I start finding good gear that's worth upgrading?

Just use all the garbage gear to level up your R bow and A armor. Once you get the gear to lvl 30, you can use Upgrade Stones to move them into a higher grade (A -> S, R -> SR, etc.) and use Enhance Scrolls to continue to boost their stats.

The only gear I've gotten outside of a High-Grade Equipment pack has been A-grade at best. I'm only level 31 though, so I don't know if higher level quests have better drop rates for higher grade gear or if it's all just a gacha roll from the store packs.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Crap. That sucks because leveling up an R is much more expensive than lower ratings.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

FistEnergy posted:

Crap. That sucks because leveling up an R is much more expensive than lower ratings.

Yeah, that bow is going to set you back a pretty penny. :homebrew:

If you're able to, just grab BlueStacks and leave the emulator running overnight in an elite dungeon. The little bits of adena you gain per kill will add up.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I'll leave my pub clan, send me an invite! I'm Valicious in-game
I started the game without a guide, and I def made some mistakes and started with poo poo gear. I'm a lvl 32 Shillian Elden with a lvl 4 S-rank chest piece, all my other armor is 30 A-rank. My weapon is like lvl 6 S-rank. I'm feeding everything into my S-ranks, then thinking I'll level up two A chests then play the long combining game. I'm sitting at about 200k Adena. Or should I just buy a couple 10+1 chests? I have about 2200 gems.
I play on the iPad btw.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Reddit nerds told me to roll characters on every server before linking my Google Play account so I could get 1200 red gems free to buy the 10+1 gear pack.

I rolled an R Bow on the last one - Windawood04 - so that's where I am. I have a couple S armors and the rest is A junk. That Bow is everything. The loot drops in this game are awful and it's so blatantly p2w that it will probably kill the game.

If you're just starting out, abuse the reroll trick and enjoy barreling though content before the shine wears off this one.

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004

Inkel posted:

Was going to do this as well, but I wasn't aware of that 12 hour penalty. I just left my pub clan, so just shoot me an invite (inkel) whenever you get Banhammer up and running.

Invite sent.

Valicious posted:

I'll leave my pub clan, send me an invite! I'm Valicious in-game
I started the game without a guide, and I def made some mistakes and started with poo poo gear. I'm a lvl 32 Shillian Elden with a lvl 4 S-rank chest piece, all my other armor is 30 A-rank. My weapon is like lvl 6 S-rank. I'm feeding everything into my S-ranks, then thinking I'll level up two A chests then play the long combining game. I'm sitting at about 200k Adena. Or should I just buy a couple 10+1 chests? I have about 2200 gems.
I play on the iPad btw.

It doesn't find you when I do the search - are you on Giran1? The search doesn't seem entirely reliable, so go ahead and apply to Banhammer and I'll add you.

Phayray fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Nov 21, 2017

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Phayray posted:

Invite sent.

It doesn't find you when I do the search - are you on Giran1? The search doesn't seem entirely reliable, so go ahead and apply to Banhammer and I'll add you.

I'm on Giran3. Is Banhammer only Giran1? It's not finding Banhammer, should I make a Giran3 clan?

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
Is there a way to make auto battle not use spells that burn through my potions like there's no tomorrow?

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004

Valicious posted:

I'm on Giran3. Is Banhammer only Giran1? It's not finding Banhammer, should I make a Giran3 clan?

My understanding is that each number is a different server, so I think so yeah.

Zotix, are you around? We could definitely use an updated OP for the NA release.

Phayray fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Nov 21, 2017

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
Made a clan on Giran3 - join Illuminaughty

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I think there is 16 servers in the NA version. We should have a guild on each server.

Unless you rolled an SR weapon on your present server it would be easier to reroll on one general server instead of having a dozen different guilds with three people in each.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

jabro posted:

I think there is 16 servers in the NA version. We should have a guild on each server.

Unless you rolled an SR weapon on your present server it would be easier to reroll on one general server instead of having a dozen different guilds with three people in each.

I only have an S weapon, but I'm also lvl 35. Kinda don't wanna reroll

UScr00ge
Mar 15, 2001

In Banhammer on Giran1 as Yamar

UScr00ge fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Nov 22, 2017

Vulpes
Nov 13, 2002

Well, shit.

Valicious posted:

Is there a way to make auto battle not use spells that burn through my potions like there's no tomorrow?

Either toggle the auto battle icon to yellow border, in which case it won't use abilities at all, or you can set up a different skill set and just only equip the ones you want it to use.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Valicious posted:

Vulpes posted:

Either toggle the auto battle icon to yellow border, in which case it won't use abilities at all, or you can set up a different skill set and just only equip the ones you want it to use.

You can also go to the main Settings menu, then to the Battle tab, and set a percentage of your mana / hp that you'd like it to auto-use a potion. I wish I would have known about this sooner as once I got my lvl 36 skills, I went afk-farming and burned through over 400 mana potions before I found that setting.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006

FistEnergy posted:

Reddit nerds told me to roll characters on every server before linking my Google Play account so I could get 1200 red gems free to buy the 10+1 gear pack.

I rolled an R Bow on the last one - Windawood04 - so that's where I am. I have a couple S armors and the rest is A junk. That Bow is everything. The loot drops in this game are awful and it's so blatantly p2w that it will probably kill the game.

If you're just starting out, abuse the reroll trick and enjoy barreling though content before the shine wears off this one.

Are you in clan on that server? I just rolled an R boot and S weapon for my paladin, and I'm looking for a clan.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
Yeah, I'm in Bloodline but they're full right now. Clans max out at 30 which is dumb as hell.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Joined banhammer as belt Incase you’re kicking pubbies

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

belt posted:

Joined banhammer as belt Incase you’re kicking pubbies

Welcome! Thanks for the heads up. If we end up needing room, we can always boot some pubs.

Just a heads up to our newer members, we did get a Clan Hall today. Make sure to grab and complete Clan quests (only take ones you know you can complete though) so we can earn buffs and rewards. The General Merchant near the front of the Clan Hall will hand out free gifts once a day, so be sure to pick those up!

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I started up Illuminaughty on Giran3. Come join and have fun. We're clan lvl 3 so far and saving up for a guild hall.

Bahanahab
Apr 13, 2006
I decided to start doing the reroll trick to get an SR weapon. First character I rolled didn't get an SR weapon, but did get an SR ring + R chest + R dagger for my rogue. So, yeah, not going to reroll that one.

If anyone has a guild with open slots on Windawood04, let me know. I'm definitely looking for a decent clan to join.

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Bahanahab posted:

I decided to start doing the reroll trick to get an SR weapon. First character I rolled didn't get an SR weapon, but did get an SR ring + R chest + R dagger for my rogue. So, yeah, not going to reroll that one.

If anyone has a guild with open slots on Windawood04, let me know. I'm definitely looking for a decent clan to join.

What server are you on? If Giran03, join Illuminaughty

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
So close to clan lvl 4, saving up for a clan hall. I'm all alone in Illuminaughty on Giran03

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

Valicious posted:

So close to clan lvl 4, saving up for a clan hall. I'm all alone in Illuminaughty on Giran03

You could always jump over the Giran 01 and join Banhammer. We'll be level 6 soon and have 24 members :c00l:

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010

Inkel posted:

You could always jump over the Giran 01 and join Banhammer. We'll be level 6 soon and have 24 members :c00l:

That is really tempting....my Shillian Elder is already lvl 45 though with an S weapon (need to just combine for an R), and multiple R armors....

Valicious
Aug 16, 2010
I restarted on Giran01 as an Elf Mystic, going into Elder. Joined Banhammer. Let's keep you goons from dying stupidly :)
Valsala in game

Phayray
Feb 16, 2004

Valicious posted:

I restarted on Giran01 as an Elf Mystic, going into Elder. Joined Banhammer. Let's keep you goons from dying stupidly :)
Valsala in game

Good choice on both fronts. R gear is nice but being in an active clan will be better in the long run, there are a lot of benefits.

I'm also playing an Elder and it's great, I'm very hard to kill and end up just facetanking stuff. I also save Inkel a ton of hp pots when we afk farm!

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
:siren:

For those of you with us in Banhammer, we are going to be implementing some scheduled clan activities. They don't take long (about 10 minutes or so), so feel free to pop on to get free experience and loot!

Clan Fireplace
10:30PM EST - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This is a chance to show up to the Clan Hall and get free experience! There is a fireplace inside and once it's lit, it will give free experience to anyone standing nearby for 10 minutes. The more clan members who show up, the more experience that is awarded. We light the fireplace using stacks of wood earned through Clan Hall Quests, so make sure to do those if you're able to. The more wood stacks we earn, the more often we can light the fireplace (it takes a stack of 200 to light it for 10 minutes).

Clan Dungeon
10:30PM EST - Monday
This is where we defeat a boss as a clan. We earn rewards like loot crates, soulshots, etc. that can be given out to clan members as rewards for participating and contributing to the clan. We'll likely be running it on Easy unless we have a good group of people show up over level 35 or so.

Inkel fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Nov 28, 2017

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!
How much active time does this game take? It sounds like there's some afk progression, but am I going to need to dedicate hours at a time to get things done regularly?

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice

gwrtheyrn posted:

How much active time does this game take? It sounds like there's some afk progression, but am I going to need to dedicate hours at a time to get things done regularly?

It all really depends on how active you want to be and how quickly you'd like to level up/progress. A large portion of questing/grinding can be done in a set-and-forget manner, where the game basically auto-quests/auto-battles for you. It's probably the most contentious part of the game and people either love it or hate it. But to answer your question, if you wanted to do every daily, weekly, dungeon, clan quests, etc. that you can each day, it'd take at least an hour or two. If you just want to log on for like half an hour each day and do stuff you like doing, you'll level and get gear just fine, albeit more slowly. You can also somewhat offset a low "active" playtime by grabbing a emulator like BlueStacks and just leaving the game auto-farming overnight on your desktop/laptop.

lexxyth
Jan 21, 2015
So i started playing this and enjoy the semi-idle auto-questing while doing other stuff. Started a Human Mystic, hoping to be a Bishop. I did get an SR staff after 3-4 rerolls, so I am rushing through the content now. Not sure if I should level it, though.

I've also applied to Banhammer.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Inkel posted:

It all really depends on how active you want to be and how quickly you'd like to level up/progress. A large portion of questing/grinding can be done in a set-and-forget manner, where the game basically auto-quests/auto-battles for you. It's probably the most contentious part of the game and people either love it or hate it. But to answer your question, if you wanted to do every daily, weekly, dungeon, clan quests, etc. that you can each day, it'd take at least an hour or two. If you just want to log on for like half an hour each day and do stuff you like doing, you'll level and get gear just fine, albeit more slowly. You can also somewhat offset a low "active" playtime by grabbing a emulator like BlueStacks and just leaving the game auto-farming overnight on your desktop/laptop.

Sounds good to me. I already have my computer on all day since I have another game that idles. I made a human mystic bishop-to-be and am running through the quests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

Fun Shoe
I'm enjoying this game a lot so far. Up to level 55 and 130,000cp on Windawood04.

• Locked thread