Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fixit
Mar 27, 2010
Is it common to be under leveled while questing? I am going through the main quest line as a bladedancer and am lvl 35. However the next quest is for lvl 38. I do the dailies (dungeons, quests, etc), use the xp potions, optimize HOT times but feel as though I am not leveling as fast as I could be. I have not used any sub quest scrolls and wondering if those will help me much.

Side question, will they be adding more classes or following the awakening path from L2? Would like to play a Prophet or Shillien Elder.

Thanks!

e1: Just found out you can be a SE but its not like the one in L2. Seems that a pure buff class is not in revolutions. Might roll a bishop or sage or SE (passive vampiric touch) with a new character to lvl together. Dual window mode just like the old days.

e1.1: Re-read op and see I need to be using sub quest scrolls.

Fixit fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Nov 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread