Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Hey dudes I will buy/trade/upgrade anyone who could possibly help me locate or make for me a new av that is just Cuphead pulling up his pants at the start of any boss fight in a seamless continuous GIF

Ive had the same AV since I reg'd and no one has any idea what its from anymore and its time for me to embrace change, but the only change i want is Cuphead pulling up dem pants

EDIT: the super saiyan verson of this would be if the backgrounds all changed but Cuphead himself remained centralized to show how pulling up your pants is the key to success in anyventure, but just the gif itself from any environment would be a miracle, but i would definitely pay for this and upgrade your account to whatever.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Oct 15, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

glam rock hamhock posted:

How's this?

I had to cut the colors down and make it sorta blurry to get it small enough, but I don't think that is really noticeable given the game's style. I also chose that stage because it's one of the few where it seems the text doesn't overlap him at any point.

This is nearly perfect but is it possible to just have him tugging his pants back and forth so they never fall down?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
My Hero! How would like repayment, Mein gentle goon?

• Locked thread