Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
Looking for someone to overlay a blinking "/!\" to the visor of my current avatar. Backwards "CAUTION" as well if artistically inclined.

+

I like the glitch effect, but not required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Current standard to beat:

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Wondering if someone has time to avatarize this: http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/pixel-art-dead-skeleton-space-suit-3175716.png

Hoping for a little floating movement, maybe a light flickering animation. Transparent background would be nice but the glass would probably make that tricky. A tight crop on the helmet area would eliminate the need to touch any of the propulsion stuff.

edit: nvm got it done.

Virtual Captain fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Apr 6, 2018

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Uncle Wemus posted:

could someone isolate the 12 fram versions?

Paying it forward as I likely will have more requests:

• Locked thread