Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I am looking for some manner of cute and/or strange lizard or dragon. I'd prefer it be at least slightly obscure - in other words, not the main character of a well-known game.

Video game critters dressed as wizards are also welcome.

Scaly Haylie fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Jul 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

That's a people.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Obscure dragons? Sounds like the case for another Time Zone avatar!

It also has one other sprite, a swooping attack:

I'm not sure what to do with this in terms of an avatar but if you have any ideas I'm open.
I could also try to edit a wizard hat on to the dragon if you're interested.

Hovering and periodically opening his mouth as in the third image would be satisfying, in my opinion. And if you want to experiment with a wizard hat version, I won't stop ya. :v:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I gave it a shot.

I love it! Now the only question is of title text.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

mep.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I believe it's a Goemon character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Hi guys, maybe you can use this.

• Locked thread