Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

"Cockplay?"

Kevin is loving Gold!

That was slightly better than calling a selfie a onesie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
gently caress that, I'd totally take that $25k. That's a lot of money.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I immediately take that back. $25k is not worth Paul

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

aaaaand of course Christmas gets a sound cue...

I laughed out loud

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
What are the odds that the comp would have been a True/False comp based on the snakes and apples. "True or false, the male yellow snake was holding a red apple?"

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
The thing is, Cody has seemed like the smartest one in the house so far when it comes to his read on a lot of things (knowing not to trust Paul, not buying into the BB cliches, etc) but hooooooooly poo poo the dude is a psycho socially and is going to have a huge target on his back.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Is it just me or does Jillian look like Kelly Clarkson?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Cody is really bad at this game. Way to piss off both sides of the house. And now he's gonna try to put up Paul and then he'll find out he can't and he'll lose another ally.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I knew everything that happened there and I was still riveted to the screen!

My favorite part is Cody stuttering and whimpering when being asked by Christmas for an explanation.

So says you!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Wait what did he say after he voted for Jillian?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Should I take the plunge and get the feeds? I was not loving the season so far last week but last night and tonight were really good so I'm thinking of doing it.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
The edit on Cody this episode is amazing.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
What the gently caress?!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Cody actually has a pretty good read on people. It's amazing then that he is so terrible at this game. Mostly because he's so obsessed with being the alpha rear end in a top hat.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
*Downloading ChenBot casual outfit*

*Engage*

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
This COULD get interesting? What about the Battle Back if she halts the eviction?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Did they get rid of the goodbye messages from the other house guests this year?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
If Cody comes back in and manages to take out Paul it would be worth it. Although poo poo would be way more boring without him.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
So is it possible they bring back 2 HGs? Julie mentioned that it was a little different. And they need to account for Meghan leaving to get back on their planned schedule.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
This HOH comp is hilarious and silly as hell.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Kevin with another great line

"You know who they're putting up right? Josh....and Josh"

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Haha! The floaters are like "oh no someone noticed we were here!"

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Kevin thinking with his dick. Cmon man.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Isn't Kevin like a mafioso type? Doesn't he know what they do to snitches?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Battle lines have been drawn. Elena just hitched her wagon to the wrong train. She's gonna be in the most trouble if someone from the good side of the house wins HOH and is afraid to make Jess burn the hex.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

What happened Ramses?

"I don't know."

Did you campaign?

"I think I did."

Did you have a strategy?

"Kinda... No."

Did they make a mistake voting you out?

"Yes, I could have been a really big threat."

Thanks for coming, Ramses.

Haha this made me laugh out loud. Thank you.

I feel like some people have self awareness and some don't. Those that do are usually much better at BB. Ramses has absolutely no self-awareness.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

The thing that I think Jessica doesn't understand about threatening people with her mysterious, dangerous power is that if its THAT dangerous then why would you want to leave her and Cody in the game with it? I mean, sure, it might screw you this week but what's the upside in letting them hang onto it? Maybe if you think you can float long enough for it to get used and discarded and for everything to happen on its own. But there's not a ton of floaters left in that house, and even less people who are comfortable keeping Cody and Jess with power. And Paul probably isn't one of them.

It goes back to a lot of Cody and Jessica's main problems. They don't see the game as one where you convince people to work with you for their good. They talk about "fear" and "loyalty" and "strong arming." They think they can win BB by being intimidating tyrants and that's never actually worked.

Yeah I feel like a handful of HGs each year forget that it is impossible to win BB if everyone hates you, because the winner is decided by the jury.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Jess is SO loving SALTY that Paul didn't buy her cryptic bullshit and she's gotta burn the Hex this early.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Muddy Burphy posted:

A lot of times it doesn't even seem like Jess and Cody convince X to do what's best for them, especially Jess. She just assumes they'll do it as if everyone views the game through the lens of what's best for Jess's game.

Yeah Jess and Cody's delusion is exacerbated by the fact that they expect everyone to see the game through their eyes, but are too lazy and entitled to put in the effort in to MAKE them see things that way.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Faustian Bargain posted:

I feel the opposite. It was really lovely for her to attack Cody for admitting he's no good for her. Cody is awful, but I felt bad for him.

I'm watching it now, and no. He acted like a little bitch. All "poor me, you don't love me because you criticize me for acting like a huge rear end in a top hat 24/7".

Like, you can't act like an rear end in a top hat nonstop and then whine and act like a baby because people constantly criticize your actions. They constantly criticize your actions because your actions suck and are unnecessarily hostile.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Bush Did Outer Heaven posted:

god what is this. This is real bad.

"this is embarrassing for everyone"

Matt's first line of the season is correct as hell.

He was just mad he couldn't crawl under a rock during all that.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Is Paul eligible to play in this HOH?

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
DID SOMEBODY ORDER MEATBALLS?!?!?!?!

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
You guys hear the oven beeping?

The meatballs are done.....

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Boy Elena sure does get mad when confronted with the fact that she's terrible at Big Brother.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Kevin needed to lay low for another two weeks. Dumb making his move right now.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Wow. That made Jess and Cody look wayyyy worse than I thought it would.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Please boo Jess
Please boo Jess
Please boo Jess
Please boo Jess
Please boo Jess

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Boo hoo people didn't suck my dick all day the day my dad died. gently caress you Jess. And shame on you for using your dead dad as an excuse to turn into an ugly person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I saw Quick Change (the act, not the Bill Murray movie) like 15 years ago in college at a basketball game and they still amaze me.

Second only to Red Panda in halftime acts.

• Locked thread