Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Ahaha Josh is insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Yeah I'd say it's a little racist since she seems to be relating it to Big Brother's tokenistic casting. She also must know it's offensive since she didn't actually tell Alex that she called her Pao Pao and Megan just misheard it. I'm pretty sure she called Dominique "Da'vonne" before too.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Maybe everyone has the same idea to throw a hinky vote.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Cody is a great villain and I can't wait for the battle back to be rigged for him!!

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Yeah let's get the guy who definitely didn't vote out your ride or die and also has never won anything evicted great plan alex

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I like how kevin is just totally chill and doesn't give a poo poo

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

If they bring back Frankie Grande for that and call him a celebrity I'm never watching BB again

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Cody the true winner of BB19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

I think Paul should have won if he had admitted to using his vet status to manipulate people and owned up to the backstabbing. I thought the lying in the goodbye messages, acting like he fought an uphill battle the whole game despite his temptation advantages, and acting like he was super totally friendship despite the betrayals was pathetic. I mean he might still have lost but he really did a piss poor job with jury management and he more than anyone should have known that was important.

• Locked thread