Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I can't wait to see who has more tough guy stories - Pizza extortionist Kevin or ex-marine Cody. It's gonna be a close one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
One of my favourite moments of the show last night was Cody's "out of the way loser" comment to Josh during the HOH comp. Cody's gotta be shell shocked if he thinks his generally hostile demeanor goes over well with anyone.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Is Chenbot going through some weird 90s rave culture mid life crisis? I had to do a second take when I saw the giant fur sleeves on her neon orange, mesh shirt. Im pretty sure this is not the first time she dressed up as Dee Lite this season.

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
Im satisfied with that outcome. Paul seems unable to shake the "used car salesman" routine and being two seasons in he overplayed his hand. I never watched the feeds or anything so I have no idea about the minutiae of the interactions he had with people but based on the edits he came off as a fairly transparent snake. If you drag the losers to the bitter end you better ensure that they have no chance of winning comps come final 2 time. Josh outclassed Paul with his retarded antics somehow! Im also exicted for Celebrity Big Brother so here's hoping we get a 2017 version of the "Surreal Life" :yarg:

• Locked thread