Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tellah
Aug 8, 2014

STAC Goat posted:

The lovely person and player winning AFP is an expected miserable ending for the season. It would be cool if Audrey or others dig up his bigoted comments in response.

Except Audrey has already commented on Cody, stating:

quote:

“I’m not going to lose my humanity and attack him or project ignorance back onto him."

and requested that her followers attempt to educate and be kind to people like Jason and Cody rather than spew vitriol at them online.

You can hate Cody's behavior or views, but him winning AFP isn't surprising and voting for him doesn't constitute an endorsement of his political beliefs or real-world ethos. Holding people to that standard - that liking Cody is akin to sharing any and all of his opinions - is bizarre and simply a mistake.

He was an entertaining person to watch on TV; you can blame 'Production' for packaging him well, but ultimately he was the only person to make me laugh (intentionally or not) in this whole mess and that's good enough for me because this is schlocky summertime 'game'show Big Brother and not a social policy referendum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread