Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

CBS going all in on their Candy Crush game...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

sportsgenius86 posted:

So is this on the feeds or no?

E: yes

Even better, there's a cat on the internet.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

The Halting Hex could be the accounting. Or they could have canceled a Double Eviction.

I don't know. I imagine you need to have a possible DE in case the Hex doesn't get used so that would mean either there's a chance we have 0 DEs this season or they planned for possibly 3. I can't figure this out at all and I find it hard to believe that they planned for the Den of Temptation to be 3 weeks and done. So I don't really know what to expect from this Curse or going forward production wise.

If the "Season of Temptation" amounts to handing out one useless power and giving two other people a month of security then it might be a bigger flop than MVP and Care Packages combined. So for now I'm assuming there's a curve ball coming so I don't get too down on the season.

But at least it's still not as game breaking as Battle of The Block.

That is how pretty much every Big Brother twist works though? It usually lasts for 4 weeks and then it's forgotten about. Megan quitting might have made us lose a temptation, but otherwise, seems normal.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

So I guess if someone other than Cody wins, this week will just be for nothing since Jody will be on the block and the halting hex will stop the eviction...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

STAC Goat posted:

He's mobbed up and has 7 Italian daughters. It's a trap! Trust me.

drat, I really want to go now.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

sportsgenius86 posted:

So the curse is a temptation?

Yes, apparently the "curse" is just a continuation of the temptation theme of the season.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Julie intentionally not saying anything about a live vote and eviction this week :D

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I really hope production just told Jess not to use the Hex, so we can move the game along...

Well poo poo...

Another week of Jody vs the house.

SLICK GOKU BABY fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Aug 4, 2017

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

lol at Julie yelling at Christmas to go faster.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

loving Josh...

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Keep it classy Cody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Paul is the king of the house. Nobody can target him.

• Locked thread