Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kevin as the announcer was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Cody's a moron.

Alex is amazing.

For the good of the season all the cast should just agree to let Kevin host every POV competition.

100%

Max
Nov 30, 2002

gently caress yes Kevin

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That beta comment about his own kid, on top of everything else he's said is really terrible.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Not surprised that jess has a lot of fans out there. They probably just couldn't beat out the Christmas and Paul fans first.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Cameron going in would be funny for a second but oof.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OK Cody at least earned that victory

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is common in documentaries as well. Generally the first answer is also full of pauses and ums and ahs. You will generally have people answer two or three times before you're good.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Funny that Josh is the go to person for getting under someone's skin.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think it's good for him that he has a utility beyond just being a number.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

In general it's a good strategy for when you need to eventually get rid of him, OR when you bring him to final 2, since he's done all the nasty trash talking.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Eh. If she hadn't been cryptic about it and just said "I can cancel an eviction" he probably would have believed it. It's a relatively straightforward power and would jive with the other temptations. Probably would have still made her burn it anyway.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

When she first got her power, it looked like the latest she could use it was during her nomination speech during the live show. Julie made a point to say that Jess elected not to use her power once they finished their speeches and they started the voting.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why ask when you're almost certain she isn't going to give you a straight answer anyway? It was easier for him to just throw her up on the block and see what happens at that point.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The best ending possible.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Only when making coffee, if you call "needing coffee" a human emotion.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh my god I don't need a reminder about Jody.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Did you enjoy Alex saying Jason was her ride or die in front of everyone like it was nothing?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also we reveal that Matt is a strange cereal fueled golem.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Nope

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Based on what he said in that DR on Sunday's show, it feels like the only way forward is for him to get rid of someone in a couple and take their place, otherwise once Mark and Kevin go, he's the odd one out.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also Mark is demonstratively good at challenges, he just beefed it on the last POV. He's vulnerable, may as well go for it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Last summer.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Really he should have found a way to throw that comp so he wouldn't be on the hook for how the veto got used.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That or just put it in a really obvious space.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I've really been enjoying Josh torpedoing most of Paul's goodbye messages with his own that implicates Paul in the plan. That should be worth a question during the finale at least. Like I don't know how he's going to handle all the lies he told in his goodbye messages once everyone is together and talking.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I think cutting Paul may be the winning move here.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

UGH

Max
Nov 30, 2002

These questions that sound like: Josh, please give us a reason to vote you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, not the best answers on Josh's part but not total garbage.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Paul looks actually nervous.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm glad Josh torpedoing Paul got highlighted.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah, feels one sided.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Oh my god never mind

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If Paul had been honest in his goodbye messages or at final Jury I think he may have done better there. Maybe. But dude just had to lie all the way to the end when there was no point any more.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also if you watched the feeds Josh calmed down a lot during Mark's last week in the house and the two of them got along really well, so his final moments with Josh weren't of him making his life a nightmare.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is the Russel side of his not being able to win, since he sees no flaw in how he played. Amanda at least recognizes that she is terrible in final speeches.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's really funny going back and watching Paul's answer to the question "who was the hardest to evict" and he gives a really lame "I dunno" answer that you can see people actively rolling their eyes to in the Jury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I feel like being able to eat food and not having such a grueling schedule will gently caress with all of them.

• Locked thread