Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Hey Cody, they're not "the outsiders" if there's 10 of them and 3 of you. Also lol at him openly admitting that the hot women aren't outsiders because they are their own class, "Babes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Man, those DRs really don't sound too good for Christmas staying

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

That was legit one of the best Veto comps I can remember. Just really interesting and well-designed.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I wonder how the selection process will work. Will people decide to compete in secret, or will everyone know before committing who else is competing? That would be a big determining factor for me, especially since Cody will likely compete every time

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Mahoning posted:

I'm watching it now, and no. He acted like a little bitch. All "poor me, you don't love me because you criticize me for acting like a huge rear end in a top hat 24/7".

Like, you can't act like an rear end in a top hat nonstop and then whine and act like a baby because people constantly criticize your actions. They constantly criticize your actions because your actions suck and are unnecessarily hostile.

The terminology is "making victim noises"

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Mahoning posted:

Is Paul eligible to play in this HOH?

Apparently not, which I feel is kind of bullshit

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Twin Cinema posted:

With Jody eliminated, I am realizing what I feared -- there's no one in the house that I am actually cheering for to win. Kevin is funny, but he doesn't have the same underdog appeal that Donny did. I think, just by process of elimination, I am reluctantly cheering for Christmas. From watching only the episodes, it seems like Paul is the obvious winner of this season, unless someone clues in to what he's doing.

Also, I am not sure what Matt's strategy is at this point. He is willing to be a pawn because he thinks other people will be pawns later? Matt may be one of the most boring HGs in recent memory. At least Raven has a cool scar.

Yeah I laughed at Matt's DR. No Matt, everyone doesn't have to take a turn being pawns, they'll just keep putting you up because you've been so cool about it so far. And then once you push back they'll say it's time to start thinking about getting you out.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

I know that the jury footage is always edited to make it seem like everybody has a chance to win the vote, but based on what some of them said I think Paul might really have a chance at winning against either Josh or Christmas.

Cody will vote for Paul because ALPHA and because he has no respect for Josh or Christmas
Matt and Raven will vote for Paul because they've convinced themselves they were his main alliance, and they just plain like Paul more than the other two
Kevin seems to have no ill will and will happily vote for Paul, his #1 guy

Those I think are the locks, and he only needs to pull one more to win

Josh or Christmas will likely vote for whichever of the two makes it, though Christmas could vote Paul
Jason seems super bitter and will vote against Paul out of spite
Mark is the same, though I wonder if he could bring himself to vote for Josh if it came down to it
Elena, who knows
Alex strikes me as the type who might vote for Paul as a show of game respect, doesn't really seem like she'll vote bitter

Basically I think Paul has a 4-vote floor, and picking up one or two of the others is extremely doable, especially against Josh (personally made life hell for Mark, seen as a puppet by those more aware of Paul's machinations) and Christmas (doesn't really have many accomplishments to list besides comps that were thrown to her, same puppet perception problem as Josh)

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Paul crushed that final speech. Let's see if it matters!

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Every year it seems like there's a real gamer in there that I expect to vote on gameplay, and every year it seems like they vote bitter and disappoint me.

This year it's you, Alex

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Boo, one last lovely act from lovely loser Cody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Yeah, that's about right as a cap-off for this season

• Locked thread