Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Rick posted:

This is a rough year.

These, aside from the clippers who I can't see blowing up their team and submitting to the lakers, are impossible. I think Hayward will go to the celtics because in 2017, everything happens, stuff t hat wouldn't happen in the past just happens, but everything else, who loving knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Paul Zuvella posted:

I have literally no loving clue who is going to sign Danillo Gallinari

Me neither

I submitted a very boring entry and I think everyone will probably re-sign, except milsap, if the rumors are credible, gallo, just because he wants to win, who knows. Everyone using up their cap space on dumb contracts has really squashed the market. We're going to be back on trades being an important vector of player movement because stars will want ridiculous supermaxes

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Rick and I both picked Kris Dunn for most likely to date a Kardashian

Middling, handsome in a pretty boy sort of way, I think it was the right pick

Holy poo poo how did halfling wizard b ear know every single big move, Chris Paul, Gallo, and Millsap. That's freaky

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

leftist heap posted:

Wasn't the Paul thing announced before the entry deadline

That dirty little cheater...

• Locked thread