Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Back in again this year, looking forward to mocking against some Goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

The more rounds the better IMO but I'm up for whatever.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

OBJ is fifth on my board, and I'll happily draft him at the 1.06. 👍

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Last guy I feel fairly comfortable projecting as an RB1 this season is DeMarco Murray, let's do this.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

WR is deep, waiting on QB is my jam, and Joe Mixon has a good chance to beast out and be a feature back for the Bengals (hopefully) high powered offense this year. I see the Bengals O-Line as the biggest obstacle to his success as opposed to a possibly PUP listed Gio and a bad Jeremy Hill, who is clearly out of favor in CIN.

Considered Lynch due to situation, but I see his passing game work as compromised, which limits PPR appeal and am generally skeptical that a 31 year old who retired after a declining, injury-riddled season, took a year off can come back and be the Lynch of old. Not tons of positive historical comps.

Mixon is an elite athlete, was an excellent pass catcher in college, and could very well be the best RB in this rookie class.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Keep taking QBs and let the RBs and WRs fall to me... John Brown as my WR5 is dope.

Recapping some picks:

5.06 Stefon Diggs flashed big time early last season then struggled with injuries down the stretch. I think this is the season he makes the jump to high end WR2 with WR1 weeks sprinkled in. His route running ability is insane.

6.07 Emmanuel Sanders is perennially criminally undervalued, and poised for another WR2 season. Both he and DT quietly put up 1k yard seasons last year under bad QB play, but hopefully should improve upon those numbers w/more consistent QB play and a more pass-happy Mike McCoy offensive system

7.06 Danny Woodhead is another guy who is always a huge value in drafts. He was the PPR RB2 just two years ago, and assuming he comes back from his ACL tear at close to 100% (early indications are that he is ahead of schedule), he figures to be a high volume pass catcher and red zone weapon for the Ravens. With tons of freed up targets in the passing game, and a void at RB with Dixon suspended to start the season, Woodhead could again post an RB1 finish this season.

8.07 Desean Jackson is a guy I always end up drafting for my flex spot - as he brings week winning upside to the table when healthy. Now opposite Mike Evans, DJax should eat with more limited defensive attention and Jameis Winston's deep ball should TB take a step forward offensively.

9.06 John Brown battled injury issues last season after a productive 2015, and is almost a forgotten man in drafts. All signs point to a bounce back year (if he can stay healthy) in Arizona this season, and potentially a future lead WR role once Fitz finally hangs up the cleats.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Winston is going as QB8 on average in the SFB, so love that value at QB14. I could have probably waited another round and been super happy with my QB1, but don't love the board otherwise right now.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

McFadden is an awesome end of the roster lotto ticket. If Zeke gets suspended as is rumored, he has immediate plug and play RB2 value in Dallas, and/or trade value to the Zeke owner who may be on tilt.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Drunk Nerds posted:

That was a smart pick

Not much of a handcuff guy, but there are a few late round RBs with immense upside that I love drafting. Was between McFadden and a few other guys who I'm guessing get snagged pretty quick here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Sataere posted:

Nobody likes J.J. Nelson this year?

He weighs like 90 pounds

• Locked thread